Dr Dre, Eminem, Kendrick Lamar, Snoop Dogg and Mary J. Blige announced as Super Bowl LVI halftime show

RaidersAreOne

As much as I like most of these (haven't heard much KL to judge) I would have preferred Guns N' Roses do the halftime show. They are from LA too, and the game could have served as Axl Rose's 60th birthday party (he turns 60 on the day the Super Bowl was originally scheduled before the regular season expansion).

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Yin-Yang said:

I don’t care but I hope this reduces the number of annoying people who talk about the SB halftime show throughout the whole game and most of the next day.

Depends upon on the crowd If its an older crowd I can see that being true, Younger however its going to be a different story imo

13 minutes ago, Kip Smithers said:

I mean I don’t expect much from Snoop or Dre at this point. Heck even Mary J. Kendrick tho? I’ll be tuning in for the first time in years. Em to be honest I just don’t like his recent music and he defo isn’t gonna perform his old stuff. Wish we could get a Kanye performance one of these years 

Given that we won't get the unfiltered versions of the songs, I'm not really expecting much. 

Which recent SB was it that had a good chunk of the halftime show bleeped out?