Dr Dre, Eminem, Kendrick Lamar, Snoop Dogg and Mary J. Blige announced as Super Bowl LVI halftime show

RaidersAreOne

3 hours ago, Dr LBC said:

Problem is, most of them (at least the ones that still have most of their original members) partied so hard that they can't make it through a 4-song set before their lead singer (if not most of the band) is winded and needing an oxygen tank and mask*.

* I saw Motley Crue not with Vince Neil not too long ago... I'm surprised he didn't have a massive coronary on-stage.

I am a huge GNR fan, but a few years ago I saw poison live to humor a friend, and 2 of the 4 band members clearly wearing wigs (LOL Brett Michaels and CeCe DeVil) was fantastic.

On 9/30/2021 at 6:20 PM, pf9 said:

As much as I like most of these (haven't heard much KL to judge) I would have preferred Guns N' Roses do the halftime show. They are from LA too, and the game could have served as Axl Rose's 60th birthday party (he turns 60 on the day the Super Bowl was originally scheduled before the regular season expansion).

Not sure if srs