Week 5: Packers WIN @ Improved Bengals; Improve to 4-1

FAH1223

47 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Not surprised. Guy has now missed 3 games for an ankle injury that didn't require him to miss a single snap during the game he suffered it...smh.

The best chance you have to play on a bad ankle is right after you hurt it. It usually hasn't swollen up yet and the adrenaline allows you to overcome. 

After the swelling sets in the strength in your ankle is severely compromised. It is what it is, but I'm not gonna question this guys toughness. 

Clearly our depth is going to be tested, I think we'll hold up and Rodgers having to get the ball out quickly is always a good thing. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, R T said:

If he was ready to play he would be playing, they are not saving any starter that is health for another game down the road. 

You know what I mean. If this was a playoff game you think there's a remote chance in hell 74 isn't out there? He's not playing because he's probably at 95% instead of 100%, it's Week 5, and we are playing an AFC team.