MLB Playoff Discussion

BayRaider

9 minutes ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

I'll admit that once I stopped playing ball, my attention waned over time so I'm not too well versed with Atlanta's team. Once Acuna Jr went down, I assumed they were done so it's cool to see them here. Been a fun start to the game

They’ve got a lot of talent on the team, but also made some great moves at the deadline that have provided steady production.  They are also doing this without a very good starting pitcher (Mike Soroka) on the shelf for the entire season.  

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, naptownskinsfan said:

They’ve got a lot of talent on the team, but also made some great moves at the deadline that have provided steady production.  They are also doing this without a very good starting pitcher (Mike Soroka) on the shelf for the entire season.  

Yeah I remember they were one of the hotter teams after the break which was surprising to see. I'd be much more interested if Houston weren't in it but I haven't rooted for the Braves since the insanely, epicly good trio of the 90s so I'm due lol

9 minutes ago, naptownskinsfan said:

Well, it was due to injury, but Morton escaped with no runs. 

Two pen games in four possibly. Kyle Wright better be 2020 postseason Kyle Wright because we are going to see him start a game.

Edited by devils1854