MLB Playoff Discussion

BayRaider

46 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

I think they are. I'm noticing it on most fastballs tbh. 

Why wouldn't they try it again? The players got ZERO consequences. If you face zero consequences, you do it again. 

Because the team is run by a different GM and manager... who only got their jobs cause of the scandal. 

7 hours ago, BayRaider said:

I think they are. I'm noticing it on most fastballs tbh. 

Why wouldn't they try it again? The players got ZERO consequences. If you face zero consequences, you do it again. 

Yeah, they must be cheating. Players got zero consequences because the whole league was/is cheating.

On 10/22/2021 at 11:30 PM, BayRaider said:

Another whistle on that fastball, same exact whistle. All you have to do is pay attention. Starting to go viral on Twitter again as well.

The whistle thing is definitely real because I started hearing it and a fastball almost always seemed to follow. The people I was watching the game with also asked who was whistling before the Sox pitchers would throw.

Are they actually cheating with it like the trash cans? Who knows.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, LieutenantGains said:

The whistle thing is definitely real because I started hearing it and a fastball almost always seemed to follow. The people I was watching the game with also asked who was whistling before the Sox pitchers would throw.

Are they actually cheating with it like the trash cans? Who knows.

It’ll all come out… again. First time I accused them I was also bashed by Astro fans. De Ja Vu. 

• Like 3

Here's a crazy "fun" fact...

Every team, ever, that has eliminated the Brewers from the postseason has gone to or won the World Series. 

1981 Yankees, 1982 Cardinals, 2008 Phillies, 2011 Cardinals, 2018 Dodgers, 2019 Nationals, 2020 Dodgers, 2021 Braves