Week 5 General Discussion Thread

NYRaider

3 minutes ago, NJC33 said:

You're riddled with insecurities, lol

This guy can’t make routine throws. Missed Corey Davis on an easy out route that would have ended the game last week. Missed a wide open Griffin for a TD in OT to end the game. Throwing the ball at Crowder’s (wide open) feet. Throwing the ball behind Coleman on the screen instead of leading him and hitting Moses with the ball. This isn’t even counting the INT’s.

You’re delusional if you don’t think his accuracy is a problem. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

This guy can’t make routine throws. Missed Corey Davis on an easy out route that would have ended the game last week. Missed a wide open Griffin for a TD in OT to end the game. Throwing the ball at Crowder’s (wide open) feet. Throwing the ball behind Coleman on the screen instead of leading him and hitting Moses with the ball. This isn’t even counting the INT’s.

You’re delusional if you don’t think his accuracy is a problem. 

It's the same blatant troll every week, as if to prop yourself up for the Jags own glaring incompetencies. Nothing of substance, no commentary unless it's to boast about the obvious Wilson misfortune. Take a deep breath, brother.

....And yes, as I said in my previous post -- "Wilson is wildly inaccurate unless he's playing backyard football". Delusional? 

4 minutes ago, NJC33 said:

It's the same blatant troll every week, as if to prop yourself up for the Jags own glaring incompetencies. Nothing of substance, no commentary unless it's to boast about the obvious Wilson misfortune. Take a deep breath, brother.

....And yes, as I said in my previous post -- "Wilson is wildly inaccurate unless he's playing backyard football". Delusional? 

All I stated was facts.

6 minutes ago, NJC33 said:

Dude, you know how this is going to end.  It's just that ET hasn't gotten here yet.

• Like 1