Week 5 GDT: Raiders (3-1) vs Bears (2-2)

NYRaider

Who ya got?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Winner?

• Raiders
    • Bears

1 minute ago, ronjon1990 said:

They really didn't though. Run D and 3rd down D were awful. 

The Bears are terrible. And they punked the hell out of us.

don't get me wrong how they got those 20 points was horrible but in the reality they gave up only 20 points today and we only scored 9

Just now, MrOaktown_56 said:

Defense played well. Offense was an absolute embarrassment.

The Bears Offense is horrible, so I’m not sure how much credit I’d give our defense in this game. Any respectable offense and this game is like 46-9. 

- Front Seven was complete trash. Yannick was good besides the penalties. The other six, trash. Soft as pie. 

- I’m sorry, but Carr was trash. He played a horrible game. Some throws he rushed, a lot of throws he flat out missed, and he was throwing into double coverage some plays. Carr’s awareness and accuracy this game were both flat out horrible. 

- OL was TRASH. Probably the worst OL in the NFL. 

- Waller sucked too! Catch the god damn ball. 

- Gruden SUCKED too! Garbage play calling. 

- Bradley’s play calling on 3rd down SUCKED. PG flashbacks. 

The ONLY positive I can say is our secondary looked very good, especially the deep coverage. However, we were playing a rookie QB for crying out loud. 

This looks like a .500 team. 

• Like 1

I'll be all for Davis using email gate to get out of gruden contract if possible. His play calling and terrible 1st rd picks will never have sustain success. People keep pretending like it's not an issue while players who leave are always celebrating and taking shots on the way out. Something isn't right in that building. 

• Like 1

Just now, BayRaider said:

The Bears Offense is horrible, so I’m not sure how much credit I’d give our defense in this game. Any respectable offense and this game is like 46-9. 

- Front Seven was complete trash. Yannick was good besides the penalties. The other six, trash. Soft as pie. 

- I’m sorry, but Carr was trash. He played a horrible game. Some throws he rushed, a lot of throws he flat out missed, and he was throwing into double coverage some plays. Carr’s awareness and accuracy this game were both flat out horrible. 

- OL was TRASH. Probably the worst OL in the NFL. 

- Waller sucked too! Catch the god damn ball. 

- Gruden SUCKED too! Garbage play calling. 

- Bradley’s play calling on 3rd down SUCKED. PG flashbacks. 

The ONLY positive I can say is our secondary looked very good, especially the deep coverage. However, we were playing a rookie QB for crying out loud. 

This looks like a .500 team. 

Carr lead a pitiful offense. He had a few good throws, but all in all was very very underwhelming. He missed a lot of opportunities and his receivers only made it worse.

• Like 1

The running game could have stepped up today, and the defense has to play all the way through the game and be better than that. They through some shots at Fields but there was no action from the DBs and the linebacker group is bad in coverage and there not playing to give the defense a better chance to win. 

Just now, MrOaktown_56 said:

You need to get that first down. He just refuses to use his legs sometimes and it's incredibly frustrating.

There was one in the Jets game today where Wilson had acres of space to make 3 yards, and threw it incomplete instead. But he's a rookie who is VERY green.

Derek Carr is still doing that kinda stuff in his 8th season.

• Like 1