Week 5 GDT: Raiders (3-1) vs Bears (2-2)

NYRaider

Who ya got?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Winner?

• Raiders
    • Bears

Rookie QB already struggling.  First start. We're at home after an embarrassing game.  I think we eat.  I think we blast them right in the mouth and make a statement.  I don't think our injury at corner play a huge factor because of how green Justin Fields is. 

28-10 raiders

Edited by Totty

I actually think Robertson is gonna be ok, not getting crazy about that, but he looked solid and scrappy mon night. (Unlike arnette, who looks like a quitter, it’s not the first time he’s limped away after being beat that’s why I’m saying this.) hopefully better o line play and play calling. I was screaming Monday night for a first down play action call.... took til the 4th qtr, but it was sure effective. Lol! Our defense will compete. 24-17 raiders. Gotta keep Montgomery contained.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Totty said:

Rookie QB already struggling.  First start. We're at home after an embarrassing game.  I think we eat.  I think we blast them right in the mouth and make a statement.  I don't think our injury at corner play a huge factor because of how green Justin Fields is. 

28-10 raiders

Justin Fields had one bad game against an elite defense that sent blitzes at him the entire game. He actually played pretty well last week and has the arm to make explosive plays/the mobility to generate offense with his legs. A lot of similar comments were made heading into the Miami game with Brissett. Their defensive line is nasty and should give our young OL fits 

If we can get out of the 1st quarter without being down 14-0 like we seem to be every week, I think we’ll win.

I’m actually more worried about facing Fields than I would have been about Dalton. With Fields you know he’s green, but at least he’s got some of that x-factor where he could make something happen when the play breaks down. If it was Dalton stood there in the pocket like a statue, I think our edge guys would have a great day. With Fields, maybe not so much.

Also terrified about our revolving door OL against a strong defense.

I think this is another close one, unfortunately.

• Like 1

It’s a forgone conclusion that they’re gonna win. I’m looking to see how they win. 

if the win by 2 or more scores it will have meant nothing beside the fact that the can bounce back 

if the game is within one score. The Raiders are in trouble this year

if the Raiders lose this game then you can’t trust the Raiders this year bottom line