What TV Show Are You Watching?

Adrenaline_Flux

put on death note ( live action)

i expect to be repulsed

wow, wtf were they thinking with casting that whiny kid as light

the point of the original is light (a popular, charasmatic student), who has a fall from grace. hides in plain sight

this kid is a wierd loner who would be anyones first suspect. plus he doesnt come off as clever

Edited by MathMan

10 hours ago, HorizontoZenith said:

The best series on television is Preacher.  If you don't agree, you're wrong. 

OK.....I've never read the books associated with Preacher, so I don't know what to expect from that standpoint, but I've watched every episode thus far, and after I finish each episode (and season) I find myself asking the same question.

giphy.gif

Don't get me wrong.  It is entertaining, I just don't have a clue where the story is going.  At all.

On 6/6/2018 at 12:17 PM, Tyty said:

I've been on and off watching Freaks and Geeks for a while. I'll watch an ep then forget for a week I was watching it then watch another ep

It really sucked until the last two or three episodes. Then it got really good before it got cancelled. Too bad.

22 hours ago, Bucketheadsdad said:

OK.....I've never read the books associated with Preacher, so I don't know what to expect from that standpoint, but I've watched every episode thus far, and after I finish each episode (and season) I find myself asking the same question.

Don't get me wrong.  It is entertaining, I just don't have a clue where the story is going.  At all.

That's one of the (MANY) reasons Preacher is so damn good.  It's not nearly as predictable as every other show, it keeps taking you in different directions. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

I watched the first season or two and then just kinda stopped. I need to catch up on it. I've heard only great things.

Just be warned season 5 isnt very good. It couldve been condensed into 4-5 episodes max.