What TV Show Are You Watching?

Adrenaline_Flux

Could’ve sworn episode 6 was the finale of the American horror story Macaulay Culkin edition but I guess there’s more episodes. I’m trippin. Too drunk to taste this chicken but Macaulay Culkin is already dead af as if every character I care about so what more do I have to lose. 

5 minutes ago, Ty21 said:

Could’ve sworn episode 6 was the finale of the American horror story Macaulay Culkin edition but I guess there’s more episodes. I’m trippin. Too drunk to taste this chicken but Macaulay Culkin is already dead af as if every character I care about so what more do I have to lose. 

Oh no correlation it was the finale. **** this 

Are you caught ups with s2 of TMS @beekay414?  

Spoiler

Gotta say it's pretty underwhelming so far but s1 did set an incredibly high bar.  Most of the tension between characters this season feels incredibly forced.   I don't trust Julianna Marguiles' character whatsoever lol.  Bradley is gonna get burned and Alex even warned her. 

Also, I'm a big fan of Mark Duplass but there's no way Chip gets rehired.  I hope we see some flashback sequences soon filling in the gap between last season's finale and this season's premiere.  The best scene of the season so far is when Corey had to go before the board in the opener and schooled TF out of them lol. I'm sure they will the bcuz they did it so well last season.

Just now, thrILL! said:

Are you caught ups with s2 of TMS @beekay414?  

Reveal hidden contents

Gotta say it's pretty underwhelming so far but s1 did set an incredibly high bar.  Most of the tension between characters this season feels incredibly forced.   I don't trust Julianna Marguiles' character whatsoever lol.  Bradley is gonna get burned and Alex even warned her. 

Also, I'm a big fan of Mark Duplass but there's no way Chip gets rehired.  I hope we see some flashback sequences soon filling in the gap between last season's finale and this season's premiere.  The best scene of the season so far is when Corey had to go before the board in the opener and schooled TF out of them lol. I'm sure they will the bcuz they did it so well last season.

Nope. How many episodes are we in? I'm a binger so I likely won't be up to date until it's donezo for S2. 

1 hour ago, beekay414 said:

Oh god, I'm so far behind!

Hopefully it's not a spoiler - I mean, they had to say goodbye to her with Jessica Walter's death, so you sorta knew it was coming.

It was perfect, though. Absolutely perfect.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Nope. How many episodes are we in? I'm a binger so I likely won't be up to date until it's donezo for S2. 

ep5 dropped today but I haven't seen it yet.  Tbh I thought they dropped the entire season at the same time.  I didn't realize it was week to week until last week's ep lol.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ET80 said:

Hopefully it's not a spoiler - I mean, they had to say goodbye to her with Jessica Walter's death, so you sorta knew it was coming.

It was perfect, though. Absolutely perfect.

Oh I am fully prepared for it. I just need to get back to watching my shows and not wasting time on fantasy sports LOL

• Like 1