What TV Show Are You Watching?

Adrenaline_Flux

2 hours ago, Fresh Prince said:

It’s not a streaming service but I’ll take it . Every episode of Yes Dear is on YouTube. Only waited over 10 years for it to pop up somewhere. 

I always forget that the daughter from Uncle Buck is one of the sisters in that show lol

Mindy Kaling has to be one of the most annoying people alive. My wife is watching one of her shows, and it's one of the absolutely most cringe worthy things I have ever seen.  The only bright spots are when she is completely not involved.

• Like 1

On 2/18/2024 at 10:50 AM, BobbyPhil1781 said:

The Boys is definitely not for everyone but if it's your cup of tea, it's awesome. Great show on so many levels. Can't wait for S4

Watch Gen V.

Not quite as good, but still fun and it may cross over.....

• Like 1

5 hours ago, vegas492 said:

Watch Gen V.

Not quite as good, but still fun and it may cross over.....

Wasn't aware of this. Just checked out the trailer. Definitely doesn't look as good but will likely watch just bc it's in the universe. Thanks for the heads up

5 hours ago, vegas492 said:

Wife and I are into Season 2 of Breaking Bad.  Loving it!  

We are also in like Season 6 of Dexter and Season 2 of Reacher.

And it's hard going back to watch those two while we binge Breaking Bad.

Make sure you watch the BB prequel after you're done with it. Kept the name out of my comment just in case you aren't aware and don't want to be "spoiled" (I guess). I personally thought it was better than BB and I loved that show. It does start slow though but once it gets going, holy hell it's awesome. 

I want to tell you to skip the last season of Dexter so bad lol. The last spinoff season was pretty damn good though. 

• Like 1

Just finished BBC's Hustle, a british tv show about conmen. It's pretty good. Only thing is that it gets a bit repetitive (8 seasons is too much). It's light and a bit "too easy" but still, it's like a better White Collar without the police/FBI involved much or at all. The show played from 2004-12, not for everybody obviously as it's 15-20 years old. 

I watched Mr & Mrs Smith a couple of weeks ago. It was okay. Donald Glover is shining, as always. Maya Erskine is pretty good too. But the show is uncessary weird I think. 

Also, for those who like cartoons, Scott Pilgrim takes off (a re-imagined story of the Comic Book/Movie) is an absolute blast. It's on Netflix. 

11 hours ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

Wasn't aware of this. Just checked out the trailer. Definitely doesn't look as good but will likely watch just bc it's in the universe. Thanks for the heads up

Gen V is very much it's own thing, but it connects a lot of dots.....

11 hours ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

Make sure you watch the BB prequel after you're done with it. Kept the name out of my comment just in case you aren't aware and don't want to be "spoiled" (I guess). I personally thought it was better than BB and I loved that show. It does start slow though but once it gets going, holy hell it's awesome. 

I want to tell you to skip the last season of Dexter so bad lol. The last spinoff season was pretty damn good though. 

Thanks for not spoiling.  

We were told that Dexter after like Season 4 was pretty bad.  So far we've enjoyed all seasons.  But this season has been slower and more or less predictable.  It is the season with Edward James Olmos and Tom Hanks' kid.  Best part of the show so far has been Mos Def's acting as Brother Sam.