What TV Show Are You Watching?

Adrenaline_Flux

22 hours ago, O'Doyle Rules said:

Tried to watch the Emmys but the first 3 acceptance speeches I saw each had some political comment and them just basically saying how great and better they are than everyone else. I hate Hollywood.

Lowest ratings in history.

I just wish politics could be left on the back burner for a while so folks can just enjoy themselves.  There's a time and place for everything.

I don't know why but it seems it's just become expected for celebrities to tell you about their politics or your politics as if someone was actually asking them.

One of the great things about FF is folks here can talk about pretty much anything.....except politics.

27 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Lowest ratings in history.

I just wish politics could be left on the back burner for a while so folks can just enjoy themselves.  There's a time and place for everything.

I don't know why but it seems it's just become expected for celebrities to tell you about their politics or your politics as if someone was actually asking them.

One of the great things about FF is folks here can talk about pretty much anything.....except politics.

If one person said it during the night I'd be fine with it, but when almost all of them have to put their 2 cents in just so they can all clap and act like they are making a difference.

Forgot which guy it was but one of them was like "if all the beautiful people in this room could just mate together the world would be a much a better place" Jesus christ you guys are actors, producers, directors who think their some type of saviors.

On 9/17/2017 at 10:03 AM, devils1854 said:

Dont trust what I say. Just watch.

Finished it last night and I can see how it's more than just a mockumentary, it's actually really thought provoking.

Christa may have faked her leg injury. The leg the cast is on changes, can't imagine it's a continuity error.

1 hour ago, skywindO2 said:

Finished it last night and I can see how it's more than just a mockumentary, it's actually really thought provoking.

Reveal hidden contents

Christa may have faked her leg injury. The leg the cast is on changes, can't imagine it's a continuity error.

I still think its Mr Katz, but honestly, they way they set things up, there are a number of people that it could conceivably be.

12 minutes ago, O'Doyle Rules said:

Let's still not forget they still needed the keys to the room. There's a season 2 coming so maybe will get the answers.

Yeah.

Katz hated the coach and the spanish teacher. He said so himself. We saw the video of the coach winning teacher of the year and even though it was never brought up by the kids, you see Katz storm away for not winning. As a teacher, he probably has access to all rooms in the building. I also think he is playing dumb. He probably isnt the smartest guy in the world, but he's smarter than he lets on.