What TV Show Are You Watching?

Adrenaline_Flux

Been on a Ben McKenzie kick lately. Re-watched The O.C. Then watched Southland for the first time. Very enjoyable cop show. They had some character development but it mostly stuck to being a cop show which was nice. Now watching Season 1 of Gotham. Watched the first two episodes when they first came out but never went back to it. Enjoying it now though. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ketchup said:

Been on a Ben McKenzie kick lately. Re-watched The O.C. Then watched Southland for the first time. Very enjoyable cop show. They had some character development but it mostly stuck to being a cop show which was nice. Now watching Season 1 of Gotham. Watched the first two episodes when they first came out but never went back to it. Enjoying it now though. 

Gotham is the most frustrating comic series on tv for me. It will have 2-3 straight great episodes, then it will back that up with 5 that are just awful.

Ok so I don't like to admit this but I've watched big brother off and on. This year is the worst. Production has earmarked Paul to win from the get go. I have honestly not ever witnessed so many stupid people in my life. I mean these people are stupid. Shepherd and the sheep.