Week 6 Overreactions: "I'm the best IN THE NATION" edition

AFlaccoSeagulls

Just now, wackywabbit said:

So did David Culley.

Maybe a lot of people over a long period of time thinking you aren't the best choice for a job is not a great indicator that you will be amazing at it.

Yeah but vangio has been an excellent defensive coordinator 

7 hours ago, wackywabbit said:

It's definitely Kyler.

Lamar was meh on Sunday, but the game was over after two drives/one quarter. 

Herbert's one statistical weakness is against the blitz and no one was broadcasting that before playing the Ravens? Would have made the outcome a lot more surprising if I knew that.

Not really a Herbert weakness.. bad play calling against it. Ravens were blitzing and playing press. You gotta make the defense play with deep passes and middle of the field throws, not throws in tight coverage on the outside.

As for Lamar he wasn't very good either in that game, missed some throws and if the score was reversed would be getting blasted.  It's disappointing that neither QB played how they played most of the season. Could of been an amazing shootout. Maybe the playoffs.

As for MVP my money is on Kyler no question. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Bearerofnews said:

Not really a Herbert weakness.. bad play calling against it. Ravens were blitzing and playing press. You gotta make the defense play with deep passes and middle of the field throws, not throws in tight coverage on the outside.

As for Lamar he wasn't very good either in that game, missed some throws and if the score was reversed would be getting blasted.  It's disappointing that neither QB played how they played most of the season. Could of been an amazing shootout. Maybe the playoffs.

As for MVP my money is on Kyler no question. 

Yeah while I think Lamar CAN win and should be higher in the MVP race than his stats show, but it’s Kyler’s ATM.

I still can’t help but feel Kyler slows down due to soft tissue concerns and then gets passed by a couple others to end the race; mainly Lamar (doing the most with the least argument), Mahomes (carrying the team with a bad defense), and Dak (biggest market and is balling), and Brady (he’s old and balling).

My prediction from there would be Brady fatigue and the talent on that offense and defense will sort of disqualify him. Dak has the CPOTY to fall back on, so voters will go there. Thus Lamar and Mahomes will finish with either MVP or OPOY, voters will likely collude to make sure it goes down that way. I’ll guess they give the MVP to whichever player’s team finishes with the most wins. My prediction anyway. For whatever little that’s worth.

10 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

I already got eager and posted it elsewhere, but:

sughdd2gj4u71.jpg?width=902&auto=webp&s=

Dallas about to have CBPOY, MVP, DPOY, DROY, Superbowl MVP, Lombardi and probably the Walter Payton many of the year as well. 

And since I have Dak, Zeke, and amari , another Nacho Bowl title for the Norway Knights

• Like 1