Week 8: Packers @ Cardinals on Thursday Night Football - Packers Win 24-21! Move to 7-1!

FAH1223

1 hour ago, Old Guy said:

Does anybody know if Lazard actually has tested positive or if he was just a close contact? 

I'm not looking to jump into this debate just curious if Lazard has COVID. My gut tells me no as he only needs to be out 5 days and then get a negative test from what I know. Anybody with better information please let me know. 

BTW, this is argument 7,324,164,256,963 on the internet and nobody has changed their position yet again. Weird! 

Only report so far is a close contact.

I’ll quit while I’m ahead. 

Looking forward to the game because it feels stress-free regardless of the outcome. Should be a fun one and hope to be pleasantly surprised to come out with a W. Worst thing that can happen is an injury. Winning catapults us to NFC favorites I reckon.

41 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Which is good because it means he's definitely back for KC. Adams, on the other hand, we'll have to wait and hope he gets cleared in the next 10 days or so. 

In theory, Adams could play this week. He only needs two negative tests 24 hours apart. I have no idea if he has symptoms or not though. I don't know the NFL rules regarding testing of players once there is close contact within the team, IE Barry having it. 

27 minutes ago, Mr. Fussnputz said:

750,000 deaths that could have been avoided if they had been vaccinated is what really hurts. 

NO, that many deaths could have been avoided if China had isolated the virus as they should have.  Far more future deaths could be avoided if China was held accountable for this one.   Being vaccinated does not prevent you from getting this infection, does not prevent you from transmitting it, and does not prevent you from dying from it.  But, sheep be sheep

• Like 1

I like GB being 6-1.  It looks good, sounds good, feels good.  6-1. 

Stupid Thursday game significantly shortens the length of time by which I can enjoy 6-1.

The only consolation to Thursday coming in hot and stealing my joy is 7-1.

I have 36 more hours to enjoy 6-1, so imma gonna log off and enjoy before I launch into some booger-eating moron for writing stupid chit on the internet.

• Like 2