GB's and Jockstraps Dallas at Minny.

HDsportsfan

GB: Cooper Rush, Zeke with that run and some great blocks, Lamb, Cooper, RG, and Parsons.  Let's not forget Biadasz with the catch of the year

Jocks: Officiating.  The NFL has the worst officiating of any sport.  It's making the games hard to watch.

I hope Smith and Diggs don't have long term injuries.

Game Balls

Cooper Rush - For not having attempted a regular season pass in 4 years, he looked great. Obviously, he was not in sync with the team overall, but he’s the backup. He was magnificent given the circumstances.

Zeke - He was doing more “dirty work” at RB tonight than running the ball. And that play at the end…

Amari Cooper - For a guy who typically comes up small on the road, he sealed the win with two absolutely magnificent plays.

The Defense - Holding the Vikes to 1-13 on 3rd down?!? That’s absolutely insane. Talk about stepping up when you know that tonight could have been a long night. There’s no way that we win tonight if they didn’t play the way they did.

Randy Gregory - Yes, I mentioned the defense, but he needs his own mention. Good God. Kirk Cousins is going to have nightmares about him for the next 2-3 weeks.

Mike McCarthy - He coached a great game tonight. I’ve beaten on him for mismanaging situations before, but he was spot on tonight.

Oh, and then there’s that Micah Parsons guy…😳

Jock Straps

The Refs - I don’t say if often because I rarely feel like the refs decide outcomes of games, but the officiating overall tonight was terrible, especially late in the 4th quarter. 31 yards in penalties on plays which didn’t warrant them were terrible. This is a league-wide problem and it needs to be addressed and stop.

Edited by plan9misfit

GB:  ....   THE TEAM...  I really think this was a team win for a change from the players all to the coaches. The whole team played for each other with few team mistakes. Though I must say Brown, Lewis, Lamb, Coop, Gregory, Parsons really shined all game.

JS: I really just get so frustrated with the calls from game to game play to play. Hard not to pile on the refs

HM: While it was a team win there were a couple of plays of bone head quality.  the offsides on the punt sticks out.  otherwise all the mistakes were more physical in nature a few missed tackles but I really saw very few mental mistakes, players out of position.