Titans Sign RB Adrian Peterson to Practice Squad

AFlaccoSeagulls

17 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

in a RB by committee approach, i don't hate it. i just wish the rest of the committee was a bit better, lol.

Any chance you guys make a trade for someone like Melvin Gordon? If the money worked I feel like that would be the move I'd try to make, the Super Bowl window is wide open and while Henry is supposed to be back for the playoffs, there's no guarantees he'll be able to completely hit the ground running, I'd probably want a better contingency plan than Adrian Peterson. 

9 minutes ago, SalvadorsDeli said:

Any chance you guys make a trade for someone like Melvin Gordon? If the money worked I feel like that would be the move I'd try to make, the Super Bowl window is wide open and while Henry is supposed to be back for the playoffs, there's no guarantees he'll be able to completely hit the ground running, I'd probably want a better contingency plan than Adrian Peterson. 

honestly, i doubt it. we've never been hyper-aggressive about adding players midseason and i don't think this will change that. could be wrong tho, this is obviously a somewhat unprecedented situation for our front office.