WEEK 9: 4-4 Denver Broncos vs 6-1 Dallas Cowboys - Sunday November 7th @ 11am MST

Dbrog24

6 minutes ago, broncosfan_101 said:

McCarthy keeping his starters in till the end was some Mickey Mouse bull****, too. 

That was absurd. You're down by 30 with 6 minutes to play. You've lost the game. Why risk injury to exhausted ballplayers going for junk scores. Run the ball, kill the clock and get ready for next week.

That is one of the best, well Coached Bronco performances I have ever seen. To do THAT, to THAT Offense, with THAT roster availability, with THOSE in game injuries? Absolutely incredible job by Vic and his Coaching staff.

I cannot believe nobody has mentioned that in this thread thus far? You lose credibility when you discredit (as I have done), but don't give credit when it is due.

So the obvious question - where the HELL has that team been all year? So many performances to mention - Cooper, Young (wow, what a pickup), Browning, S Harris, Jones, Simmons, Fuller, Darby, Hairston (LOL?), ANDERSON, Risner, Cush!, Meinerz when he came in, Gordon AND J Williams ... Honestly, the whole team was incredible and so was the playcalling.

I get it, many will say that has cost us draft position. Totally understand and frankly, those people are probably right. But I just cannot help but love seeing my team play like that. 

So, so, so impressive. Hats off to them.

• Like 9