Ride it (6 game streak), my pony - Genuine

Matts4313

11 hours ago, lomaxgrUK said:

I cannot envisage a scenario where we compete into the 4th with you. 

This team just lacks talent at the most important positions (QB, OL, DL). 

Regardless of who's at QB, I'd be stunned if this is still a game with 5 minutes left.

It can happen.

Last time we played you was during your 5-11, 2017 year. Trevor Siemian was your QB yet against us he tossed 4 TDs, CJ Anderson went for 118 yards, and you guys inexplicably beat Dak, Zeke, and Dez 42-17 in Denver. 

6 hours ago, DaBoys said:

It can happen.

Last time we played you was during your 5-11, 2017 year. Trevor Siemian was your QB yet against us he tossed 4 TDs, CJ Anderson went for 118 yards, and you guys inexplicably beat Dak, Zeke, and Dez 42-17 in Denver. 

Jason Garrett was the HC…

7 hours ago, DaBoys said:

It can happen.

If memory serves though, that was early in the season when we were actually pretty decent. It wasn't until later that the wheels really fell off.

I know it "can happen", but absolutely all logic points towards a comfortable Cowboys victory. Just a much more rounded team right now.

10 hours ago, resilient part 2 said:

Dallas as one of the Biggest most high profile

Im not sure that is appealing to most people. IF you had two job offers, both the same pay, yet one included people talking about you 24/7 on the news and the other people would leave you alone.... which would you choose? 

23 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Im not sure that is appealing to most people. IF you had two job offers, both the same pay, yet one included people talking about you 24/7 on the news and the other people would leave you alone.... which would you choose? 

I don’t know if you can boil it down like that. There’s a prestige to coaching the Cowboys. A feeling of reaching the top of your profession. That’s what might drive a person to put up with the circus (in addition to the fact that earnings/endorsements/etc. likely aren’t matched elsewhere).

9 hours ago, DaBoys said:

It can happen.

The Broncos have won like 90% of their games at home in Weeks 1-2 in the last 30ish years. Altitude completely messes teams up before they’re conditioned.

They have been kind of a bugaboo for us specifically, though. Haven’t beaten them since ‘95. I do think that changes this Sunday.

18 minutes ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

I don’t know if you can boil it down like that. There’s a prestige to coaching the Cowboys. A feeling of reaching the top of your profession. That’s what might drive a person to put up with the circus (in addition to the fact that earnings/endorsements/etc. likely aren’t matched elsewhere).

Is there really? Or is that just a fan/media narrative? 

I dont see people beating down doors to join the Cowboys coaching staff. 

I agree with you if you were talking about players. Especially when it comes to endorsements. But as a coach? You better be Jimmy. 

Edited by Matts4313

Adding on to that, the most annoying thing about it is I think current version Jerry would be an amazing boss. He backs his coaches/players 100%, even in the dark days. I would love for him to be the dude in charge if I was a HC. 

Edited by Matts4313
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, matt79511 said:
9 hours ago, DaBoys said:

It can happen.

The Broncos have won like 90% of their games at home in Weeks 1-2 in the last 30ish years. Altitude completely messes teams up before they’re conditioned.

They have been kind of a bugaboo for us specifically, though. Haven’t beaten them since ‘95. I do think that changes this Sunday.

Dak also was godawful that game which factors in. I remember we threw it a ton and he couldnt hit the broadside of a barn. It was one of the few games that made Plans "Dak is not an NFL QB" seem legit, cause he was terrible. 

2 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Me, Dallas. IO am a EGO maniac.. but I get that many aren't..

Jerry... Just bring the Brinks truck!!