Rodgers positive for COVID - will miss game vs Chiefs

notthatbluestuff

He's unvaccinated after saying he was "immunized" earlier this off-season. What a clown. Sucks for the Packers, this is a big game for that team and now Jordan Love has to try to beat Mahomes. Good news I guess is that this Chiefs team, and especially Mahomes himself, look pretty below-average.

Edited by AFlaccoSeagulls
  • Like 8

Just now, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

He's unvaccinated after saying he was "immunized" earlier this off-season. What a clown. Sucks for the Packers, this is a big game for that team and now Jordan Love has to try to beat Mahomes. Good news I guess is that this Chiefs team, and especially Mahomes himself, look pretty below-average.

Yeah still not confident that Spagz can make a good gameplan against somebody he has no tape on. 

If Mahomes still looks terrible thisll be another ugly game

11 minutes ago, notthatbluestuff said:

We're never going to get that Rodgers/Mahomes matchup - I believe Mahomes got hurt the week before they were due to play on SNF in 2019. 

Two days ago while walking my dog I was thinking maybe that 17th addition game isn't so bad in some aspects since we're getting the Mahomes/Rodgers game we missed out on in 2019. Now this happens. Unbelievable. 

Edited by TecmoSuperJoe

Just now, Thelonebillsfan said:

I'm ******* blown away that he thought he could lie about being vaccinated lmao.

So, it'll be interesting to look into. If he did in fact lie about being vaccinated, and got different protocols than the unvaccinated, I wonder if the NFL will step in. 

1 minute ago, MikeT14 said:

So, it'll be interesting to look into. If he did in fact lie about being vaccinated, and got different protocols than the unvaccinated, I wonder if the NFL will step in. 

They won’t.

source: he’s Aaron Rodgers 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

Lol, he didn't lie, you can't lie about medical records the NFL has access to all that. He has probably had Covid, so his immune system has a natural immunity. Doesn't mean you can't catch it again, no different than the vaccine.

• Like 4