Rodgers positive for COVID - will miss game vs Chiefs

notthatbluestuff

His drama queen scene this summer isn't helping his case.  I could care less if he is not vaxxed, but misleading people is pretty weak.  Despite the lying it seems like he broke some policies.  They should fine the crap out of him, which by the way Rodgers will probably like because it is more attention.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, JonStark said:

There's no way they don't. He may have lied to the media (or carefully worded it in a shady way), but there is no way the NFL wasn't aware of his status. 

I mean he has pretty obviously not been following unvaxxed protocol. So maybe he did fool them lol. Or the reports that he is out 10 days are wrong. 

8 minutes ago, iknowcool said:

"I'm not gonna judge those guys"

"I'm not gonna judge those guys (myself included)"

Fixed your quote for you, this is what Aaron Rodgers was trying to convey, everyone else is dumb for not catching the last bit, this is the media's fault.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, soflbillsfan said:

he didnt say he was vaccinated though he just used shifty words like immunized. He probably got covid before and thought he couldnt get it again as some people do believe this.

Some people believe you cant get it again if vaccinated. Theres just too much misinformation and too many idiots. The bottom line though:

Get vaccinated because it helps with the symptoms and with slowing the spread. But all of us are still susceptible. 

• Like 4

From what I'm seeing, you're required to mask up indoors and in the weight rooms but not at outdoor practices and walkthroughs. Wouldn't the games probably follow the outdoor portion?

Unless someone who has actually read the protocols can confirm he broke the rules, I'm going to assume the NFL and Packers were on top of this. Too much at stake for them to just take a player's word for it. 

• Like 1

Just now, JonStark said:

From what I'm seeing, you're required to mask up indoors and in the weight rooms but not at outdoor practices and walkthroughs. Wouldn't the games probably follow the outdoor portion?

Unless someone who has actually read the protocols can confirm he broke the rules, I'm going to assume the NFL and Packers were on top of this. Too much at stake for them to just take a player's word for it. 

I completely agree. But with the Animal Farm like mentality of the NFL, I won't say with 100% certainty it's true haha. 

• Like 1