Rodgers positive for COVID - will miss game vs Chiefs

notthatbluestuff

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

So I wanna pose a scenario:

What do you do next Monday if Jordan Love goes out and has an incredible game? Take into account all of the Rodgers drama and weigh it against his production...

Rodgers would probably destroy the team from within if they benched him (which they wouldn't).

1 hour ago, incognito_man said:

Can we change thread title to "Rodgers lied about being vaccinated, partied maskless with teammates during week other teammates tested positive, broke protocols and tests positive for Covid"?

Just so everyone can immediately see what a POS he is.

The big question is, which makes you more angry:  Brett Favre donning a purple jersey and schooling the Packers, or Aaron Rodgers lying about being vaccinated and walking around without a mask on? 

4 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

You play Rodgers.

3 minutes ago, dwaye50327 said:

anyone not saying Rodgers is just holding a personal vendetta against him, that's it. 

Are you saying there is no scenario where Rodgers job is in jeopardy? None at all?

1 minute ago, Uncle Buck said:

The big question is, which makes you more angry:  Brett Favre donning a purple jersey and schooling the Packers, or Aaron Rodgers lying about being vaccinated and walking around without a mask on? 

Definitely the stupidity by Rodgers. Favre's move was at least rational.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Are you saying there is no scenario where Rodgers job is in jeopardy? None at all?

I mean you want your best player on the field, the guy who literally just won MVP. Unless Rodgers goes out and murders someone, he'll start. IMO. The organization doesn't need anymore bad publicity and benching Rodgers could bring that in. If anything, he'll be for sure traded at the end of the year. Thats just my IMO, i'm sure others have different thoughts.

2 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

Not by the Packers benching him. 

Just now, dwaye50327 said:

I mean you want your best player on the field, the guy who literally just won MVP. Unless Rodgers goes out and murders someone, he'll start. IMO. The organization doesn't need anymore bad publicity and benching Rodgers could bring that in. If anything, he'll be for sure traded at the end of the year. Thats just my IMO, i'm sure others have different thoughts.

Okay - follow up question then. The media regularly portrays covid as a "your gonna die" scenario, but we have gotten used to the idea of players only missing a 1 week and then being perfectly fine. So lets say Rodgers gets a bad (delta) version of it and is layed up a while. How many great games would it take from Love before Rodgers gets "Romo'd"?