Rodgers positive for COVID - will miss game vs Chiefs

notthatbluestuff

3 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Just non stop hate from the keyboard warriors. 

Aaron never lied, he said immunized, even though to most that seems like bending the truth. Nothing will come of this. Just your vaccination warriors casting judgment like the clowns they are. For the record, I am fully vaccinated and plan to get a booster as well. However, I respect anyone’s decision on the matter. This thread is a clown show and really shows people’s colors in a lot of ways. Whether someone is vaccinated or not is none of people’s business. It also doesn’t make them a “bad” person. 

Yeah it's totally cool he made a selfish decision and is missing games and likely risked his teammates missing games based on a scientifically illiterate, morally bankrupt, and professionally irresponsible decision that backfired majorly.

It's totally fine GB has a much lower chance of winning the next game or two. Home filed advantage isn't important for the 75ish other guys in the locker room. His idiot decision impacts hundreds of people who dedicate their lives to winning a super bowl and his decision negatively impacts all of them.

It's completely unjustifiable. 

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, Uncle Buck said:

No.  Cousins took a lot of heat for his decision, but he at least had the character to stand by that publicly.  Rodgers was unwilling to do that. 

Yes. He's a huge turd and Cousins is much less of a coward than Rodgers is.

Both are stupid and selfish, however.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JiffyJag said:

Yeah because he lied and said he was vaccinated lol

Just genuinely unsure what point you’re making

if he told the truth before, we would’ve all called him a moron then.

It's kind of like in the movie Scent of a Woman.  "Here's Charlie (Cousins) facing the fire, and there's George (Rodgers), hiding in Big Daddy's pocket..." 

I thought it was kind of funny at first, but if the team wasn't really hiding him, the comparison kind of falls apart. 

3 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

Yeah it's totally cool he made a selfish decision and is missing games and likely risked his teammates missing games based on a scientifically illiterate, morally bankrupt, and professionally irresponsible decision that backfired majorly.

It's totally fine GB has a much lower chance of winning the next game or two. Home filed advantage isn't important for the 75ish other guys in the locker room. His idiot decision impacts hundreds of people who dedicate their lives to winning a super bowl and his decision negatively impacts all of them.

It's completely unjustifiable. 

Packers still have a great shot to win the Super Bowl, and they are my SB pick this year. And quite frankly, you don’t deserve to celebrate it at all if they win. Like, at all. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Just non stop hate from the keyboard warriors. 

Aaron never lied, he said immunized, even though to most that seems like bending the truth. Nothing will come of this. Just your vaccination warriors casting judgment like the clowns they are. For the record, I am fully vaccinated and plan to get a booster as well. However, I respect anyone’s decision on the matter. This thread is a clown show and really shows people’s colors in a lot of ways. Whether someone is vaccinated or not is none of people’s business. It also doesn’t make them a “bad” person. 

Please keep the conversation on topic and about football. like @MikeT14said this thread doesn't have to get locked, but comments like this certainly will put it on that path.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Uncle Buck said:

No.  Cousins took a lot of heat for his decision, but he at least had the character to stand by that publicly.  Rodgers was unwilling to do that. 

True, I’ll give Cousins credit for being a brazen clown rather than a weasel-y clown like Rodgers 

• Like 5

Just now, BayRaider said:

Packers still have a great shot to win the Super Bowl, and they are my SB pick this year. And quite frankly, you don’t deserve to celebrate it at all if they win. Like, at all. 

isnt that attitude gatekeeping as well? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

lol damn i bet he's gonna be really sad if the packers win the super bowl and he can't celebrate because some loser on a message board said so

• Like 6