Rodgers positive for COVID - will miss game vs Chiefs

notthatbluestuff

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

This is a slippery slope that should be avoided but to completely dismiss homeopathic solutions and mock them like this is absurd

Especially if you are one of the same people who claim weed should be legal because of the medical benefits. 

Disagree and I am not.

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

And lets not pretend that all these ivy league doctors dont get it wrong just as much as they get it right. "Medicine is an art, not a science" or whatever that stupid phrase was that got thrown around a long time ago. Before anyone comes at me - I am pro vaccination. I just dont think dissing the homeopathic industry as uneducated rednecks licking the side of a tree is the right path to go, friendo. 

Doctors tend to be more knowledge about uh medicine than Karen err Aaron from facebook.

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, pwny said:

The only person who has called anyone on the forum a clown directed it to the pro-vax folks, and did so in two different posts and didn’t catch a warning, instead being directed to get back on topic. So maybe drop the persecution act and try discussing the topic, as has been asked multiple times at this point.

Lol you can’t be serious. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, soflbillsfan said:

Let me asking you this what happens if Love goes out there and straight up bombs. Now what do you do as a GB exec do you cave to Rodgers and pay him more money and ship Love off to another team in hopes he doesnt leave or do you still send Rodgers on his way and hope Love some how becomes better?

You have to find Rodgers replacement either way simply due to age and the (apparent/alleged) divide he is bringing within the organization. If Love is not that dude, you gotta find another. Im not sure that Rodgers is on the Pack next year either way. 

• Like 1

Just now, Uncle Buck said:

A good question for everybody is this:  If Rodgers is out, is this an automatic win for the Chiefs, or has KC been struggling so much lately that the Packers could beat them with Jordan Love under center?

I think with the way Kansas City has looked as of late, the Packers could still very well win. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Uncle Buck said:

A good question for everybody is this:  If Rodgers is out, is this an automatic win for the Chiefs, or has KC been struggling so much lately that the Packers could beat them with Jordan Love under center?

The Chiefs were in a dogfight at home against the Giants. They can easily lose to the Packers with Jordan Love.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Uncle Buck said:

I def wouldn't rule out the Packers

1 minute ago, Uncle Buck said:

considering Trevor Siemian, Mike White, Geno Smith, and Cooper Rush just won games last week, I don't think it's out of the question. it'll probably be an ugly game if Mahomes's struggles continue.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, LeotheLion said:

The Chiefs were in a dogfight at home against the Giants. They can easily lose to the Packers with Jordan Love.

What's the deal with the Chiefs?  Have they been gutted with injuries, or have they just lost their mojo for no real reason?

Just now, D82 said:

I think with the way Kansas City has looked as of late, the Packers could still very well win. 

The chiefs defense is near the bottom statistically and the offense is turning the ball over constantly. GB is easily in this game even without Rodgers. I expect Jones and Dillon to have monster games.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Pool said:

Disagree and I am not.

Doctors tend to be more knowledge about uh medicine than Karen err Aaron from facebook.

A conversation for an entirely different day, but many doctors are just shills for big pharama. Its how they pay for their 6 bedroom houses and lexus. Source: I have been recruited by big pharama dozens of times. Its always the same pitch "Tell doctors that our drug is the best and if they push enough prescriptions, there are kickbacks".

But hey, what do I know. Go Cowboys!

• Like 2