Montez Sweat out multiple weeks

MikeT14

27 minutes ago, taylor made said:

Weird how we are hearing about this 3 days after the game

Me maybe didn’t think it was more then a pain until it got worse. The jaw is a tricky pain. Some people handle a fracture well some it can be like impacting wisdom teeth. But it’s really piled on lately luckily he will be back and hopefully we can see someone step up in his absence

• Like 1

The good news is it will not affect his game long term.

Will be interesting to see how Chase Young looks without a rusher on the other side that the opponent needs to consider.

Will also be interesting how they sub him.  They have tried that 5 front in order to get their best guys on the field.  Maybe they should just rotate guys like Allen and Payne on the edge.  I would like to see that.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, offbyone said:

The good news is it will not affect his game long term.

Will be interesting to see how Chase Young looks without a rusher on the other side that the opponent needs to consider.

Will also be interesting how they sub him.  They have tried that 5 front in order to get their best guys on the field.  Maybe they should just rotate guys like Allen and Payne on the edge.  I would like to see that.

well see if chase young can get to 2 sack