ARI WR AJ Green tests positive for COVID-19

Broncofan

Could ARod be linked to Green testing positive for covid? If so then ARod could also be linked to Adams and DC Berry testing positive too and no telling how many more people ARod couldve put in danger. Thats at least my thinking. I hope Im wrong but if thats the case then ARod is reckless and it sucks Green has tested positive for covid bc he will be out, Hopkins is dealing with an injury, and Murray is dealing with an injury as well. The Cards are literally limping into the divisional game where if they lose and the Rams win on SNF against the Titans with no Henry the Rams by the end of the night could be sole possession of first place in the NFCW and if the Packers lose to the Chiefs with no ARod then the only other team that would be tied for the 1 seed overall in the NFC is the Cowboys that with or without Dak probably should beat the Broncos. 

Edited by stl4life07

15 hours ago, stl4life07 said:

Could ARod be linked to Green testing positive for covid? If so then ARod could also be linked to Adams and DC Berry testing positive too and no telling how many more people ARod couldve put in danger. Thats at least my thinking. I hope Im wrong but if thats the case then ARod is reckless and it sucks Green has tested positive for covid bc he will be out, Hopkins is dealing with an injury, and Murray is dealing with an injury as well. The Cards are literally limping into the divisional game where if they lose and the Rams win on SNF against the Titans with no Henry the Rams by the end of the night could be sole possession of first place in the NFCW and if the Packers lose to the Chiefs with no ARod then the only other team that would be tied for the 1 seed overall in the NFC is the Cowboys that with or without Dak probably should beat the Broncos. 

Didn't Adam's test positive well before A-Aron? If anything I'd think it would be the other way around

• Like 1

15 hours ago, stl4life07 said:

tumblr_o16n2kBlpX1ta3qyvo1_1280.jpg

• Like 1

I think all this hand-wringing over professional athletes getting this virus is unnecessary.  Yes, he won't be able to play this weekend but at least he won't be out for weeks with a physical injury.  Folks like these are in no danger from this virus unless they have other health issues going on.  Assuming one player got it from another player is speculation at best.  For all we know Green could have gotten it from his neighbor or a store clerk.  

42 minutes ago, Pugger said:

I think all this hand-wringing over professional athletes getting this virus is unnecessary.  Yes, he won't be able to play this weekend but at least he won't be out for weeks with a physical injury.  Folks like these are in no danger from this virus unless they have other health issues going on.  Assuming one player got it from another player is speculation at best.  For all we know Green could have gotten it from his neighbor or a store clerk.  

Are folks actually doing too much hand-wringing, or are you just too sensitive to it being discussed?

There are posts here when people miss games because of the virus just like there are posts here when players miss games because of a hand injury, ankle injury, concussion, flu, or personal leave. That's what the news forum is. News is posted when notable players miss games.

The only difference is, one player will never have to miss a game because a different player sprains his ankle. Ankle sprains are not contagious (unless you are Carson Wentz's other ankle). So talk about the repercussions of the virus and the vaccine IS relevant discussion to NFL news.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Tk3 said:

Are folks actually doing too much hand-wringing, or are you just too sensitive to it being discussed?

There are posts here when people miss games because of the virus just like there are posts here when players miss games because of a hand injury, ankle injury, concussion, flu, or personal leave. That's what the news forum is. News is posted when notable players miss games.

The only difference is, one player will never have to miss a game because a different player sprains his ankle. Ankle sprains are not contagious (unless you are Carson Wentz's other ankle). So talk about the repercussions of the virus and the vaccine IS relevant discussion to NFL news.

Only because of the bizarre rules. Most players who miss games “with COVID” never even have symptoms.

11 hours ago, Tk3 said:

I'm not sensitive to it being discussed.  Folks shouldn't be crucified for doing what they think is best for them.   It appears Rodgers is allergic to an ingredient in both the Moderna and Pfiser vaccines so he decided to try alternative measures to keep himself and those around him healthy.   His favorite receiver is vaccinated and Adams is still in COVID protocol so these vaccines do not make you immune.  (BTW I am over 65 and fully vaccinated)  I do not believe this virus is as dangerous to professional athletes in prime condition compared to a person like me who is older and not as fit.  These players will most likely not become deathly sick unless their immune systems are compromised or they have other underlying conditions.  Rodgers isn't the first nor will he be the last NFL player to come down with the virus and miss games.