Aaron Rodgers Tests Positive for COVID

CWood21

2 hours ago, berndt_toast said:

If you're going to quote MLK, first, don't. But if you do, second, don't. But if you eventually do, third, get it right.

f4n5k7dbhtx71.jpg

Actual quote: “There are just laws and there are unjust laws. I would be the first to advocate obeying just laws. One has not only a legal but a moral responsibility to obey just laws. Conversely, one has a moral responsibility to disobey unjust laws.”

Lol I didn't even see you used the Michael Scott image too. It didn't load on my computer until just now 😂

3 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

Aaron Rodgers

Also Aaron Rodgers when presented with a differing opinion by someone

A stooge is just a company man tho. Not necessarily someone trying to inform but rather pass information along

Edited by HighCalebR

3 minutes ago, cannondale said:

He said he was immunized. As most have said, everyone ASSUMED that mean vaccinated. He didn't go out of his way to clarify and we now see why

A good point raised by some TV folk this afternoon was that AR simply could have declared he was allergic to components in the vaccines and he's sought alternative treatment which he's addressing with the NFL.

Would have been a perfectly reasonable response - if of course - he's actually allergic to any of it.

Edited by Leader

7 minutes ago, Howler said:

There is a lot of conjecture about this particular vaccine class. Some fiction, but some empirical fact. 

Physicians and mortuary scientists have identified that the irregular shape of this mRNA generated spike protein is causing damage to the cardiovascular system. Hence, the reports of myocarditis (heart inflammation) and thrombosis (clotting buildup). There has been a peer reviewed study on this myocarditis link. 

Some are even going further, saying that the killer T cell production is being impaired and leading to a stark rise in melanomas and endometrial cancers. The former has more legs to it, while the cancer allegations are unsubstantiated, aside from a few comprehensive blood tests. 

Please tell me this isn't your, "We all need to be worried about myocarditis link: https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/70/wr/mm7027e2.htm

296 million doses. 324 cases. 0 deaths

Not quite 1 in a million, but pretty damn close. 

+++

How the hell would killer T-cell production be impacted by an MRNA vaccine?

3 minutes ago, Toddfather said:

The only thing I know that is 100% truth is that when 12 talks this will all be cleared up and this whole community can focus on football, and maybe our future QB taking the field... That makes me feel good...

****!!!

Seriously. I'm sick and tired of Aaron ******* Rodgers B.S.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Leader said:

A good point raised by some TV folk this afternoon was that AR simply could have declared he was allergic to components in the vaccines and he's sought alternative treatment which he's addressing with the NFL.

Would have been a perfectly reasonable response - if of course - he's actually allergic to any of it.

He claimed he was allergic to one of the mRNA vaccine components (Pfizer and Moderna), he still could have taken J&J but claimed to be afraid of clotting. So he likely wouldn't have been granted the medical exemption. They would have told him to suck it up and get the J&J. 

Apparently, I heard that Rodgers is allergic to certain ingredients in the vaccine. Aside from his controversial comment that he was immunized, if this allergy-factor is factually true, does this change the view of some that Rodgers being unvaccinated is selfish and reckless, putting teammates at risk? Not trying to stir things up, just wondering if that might change this view of some. Or would it not matter what increased health risks there might be for certain players--they should get the vaccine regardless for the good of the team? 

6 minutes ago, cannondale said:

He said he was immunized. As most have said, everyone ASSUMED that mean vaccinated. He didn't go out of his way to clarify and we now see why

He was asked if he was vaccinated.

He responded, "Yes, I am immunized."

Definition of immunized: make (a person or animal) immune to infection, typically by inoculation.

"the vaccine is used to immunize children against measles"
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, DWhitehurst said:

Apparently, I heard that Rodgers is allergic to certain ingredients in the vaccine. Aside from his controversial comment that he was immunized, if this allergy-factor is factually true, does this change the view of some that Rodgers being unvaccinated is selfish and reckless, putting teammates at risk? Not trying to stir things up, just wondering if that might change this view of some. Or would it not matter what increased health risks there might be for certain players--they should get the vaccine regardless for the good of the team? 

Read the last 25 pages! LOL There is only one answer, he must vax!