Winner  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got?

• Rams
    • Titans

1 minute ago, BlaqOptic said:
3 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

did PFF steal yo girlfriend?

They wish. I just literally hate what they've done to the sport of football...

Maybe their player grades, but the raw statistics stuff has merit and its why every NFL team works with them.

A lot of PFF is now entertainment too like podcast stuff.

PFF doesn't ruin my football experience, but people who cite PFF grades without having watched certain players is 👎.

Just now, ChazStandard said:

With Rodgers, Henry and Murray out, and the way Mahomes, Allen, Dak and Stafford played today, Brady has moved into poll position for MVP by just sitting on his sofa all afternoon.

Yeah I don't see how anyone but Brady wins mvp. The only QB so far that hasn't had a trash game yet. 

53 minutes ago, K9 said:

That graphic from NBC regarding Goff and Stafford... wow, what a burn!  Truth hurts sometimes

I'm wondering if NBC cursed Stafford. Right after this aired, Stafford 'Carson'ed' and then..... 

Just now, NeptunePenguins said:

The Bucs are a step above all the other teams and the Lions and Texans are a step below all other teams. 

I forgot about the Lions. They are terrible. They are better than Houston though, even as winless. 

No, Bucs are not a step above teams like Green Bay, Rams, Cardinals, Cowboys, and Titans. They are literally right with them. 

3 minutes ago, SkippyX said:

PFF grades are like QBR to me. They are not to be taken too seriously but they are an additional frame of reference.

they are a consistency score more than an impact score

so they are good at finding the guys who are consistently very good or very bad, but cannot distinguish between guys who are consistently average and guys who are more volatile and impactful.

Edited by incognito_man