MNF: CHI @ PIT

Sad People

Who wins?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Bears
    • Steelrs

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/09/2021 at 01:30 AM

1 minute ago, ChazStandard said:

Pretty terrible DPI gave the Steelers a FG, should be 20-20. Nonexistent taunting gives them a first. Awful officiating.

Calling a textbook DPI terrible is ridiculous. Steelers have definitely benefitted from officiating tonight, but that call was textbook.

Sorry but taunting calls shouldn't be this subjective.  It shouldn't be a "I think he was taunting the other team."  You should KNOW he was.  

Absolutely BS and the dude coming on to try and defend it is laughable.  Horrendous call at a critical point in the game that in all likelihood just cost the Bears a chance of coming back.

Edited by iknowcool
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, ChazStandard said:

Pretty terrible DPI gave the Steelers a FG, should be 20-20. Nonexistent taunting gives them a first. Awful officiating.

don’t forget the phantom penalty that took a CHI touchdown off the board. i mean hell, i’m passively rooting for PIT here because i want them to stay competitive and steal a game off of the ravens but this is nuts

• Like 1

Just now, BlaqOptic said:

Calling a textbook DPI terrible is ridiculous. Steelers have definitely benefitted from officiating tonight, but that call was textbook.

No, it was not. That DPI was just as bad as the low block or the taunt.