MNF: CHI @ PIT

Sad People

Who wins?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Bears
    • Steelrs

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/09/2021 at 01:30 AM

Just now, JAF-N72EX said:

I'm not changing anything. I'm sticking to the subject, You keep make statements that you can't backup.

Name these kickers and where you are getting this info from? I keep asking but you keep dodging the answer.

Me: "The vast majority of NFL Kickers have the leg to hit beyond 60 and maybe 65."

You: "Stop. The majority of Kickers are terrible. name these Kickers that hit a 60 yarder with regularity?"

Misrepresentation #1.

Me: "Because the Rams signed Cairo Santos when we needed a Kicker a few years ago, so I did my research on him. Dude has one of the weakest legs in the NFL, if not the weakest."

You: "Second, just because Santos was bad years ago doesn't mean that he is the same now."

Misrepresentation #2.

Then, when I called you on it, you tried to change the subject back to my original post while denying you were doing it. I'm not going to waste time backing up statements I never made. I like you, JAF, so stick to what I'm actually saying. That would be appreciated.

If you want a list of Kickers whom I feel can hit from 60+, here they are:

1. Tyler Bass

2. Matt Gay

3. Justin Tucker

4. Chris Boswell

5. Harrison Butker

6. Graham Gano

7. Brandon McManus

8. Zane Gonzalez

9. Chase McLaughlin

10. Daniel Carlson

11. Jake Elliott

12. Joey Slye

13. Matt Prater

14. Evan McPherson

15. Greg Zuerlein

16. Mason Crosby

17. Jason Sanders

18. Will Lutz*

19. Josh Lambo*

20. Jason Myers

players coach - antiplayers coach

1. John Harbaugh

32. Matt Nagy

and look at their careers. one is successful.

feels like harbaugh cares about his players and Nagy cant really give a ****

case in point

harbuagh to jackson: wanna go for it?

harbaugh for stupid 100 yrd run streak: lets get that boys! keep it rolling!

nagy to santos: **** your record. miss the kick and lets go home. make another 40 in a row if you can

Edited by Malfatron
  • Like 3

23 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

is hail mary really one in 10?

feels like once you get to the 45-50, throwing 4 hail marys is a decent investment

9.7% TD rate. But a 26% INT rate. So, there is a drawback to that thought.

EDIT: This data may be optimistic, too. I'm not sure it's counting sacks. So the success rate is probably lower if you throw those in.

3 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

I have no love for Marsh, but he got royally screwed. And you can see his coaches calling him out as well, because they haven't seen the footage yet - they're probably thinking he was stupid and taunted. But he didn't. What a clusterF of a ref crew.

Ive seen several terrible taunting calls this year.    They are taking the "No Fun League" mantra to a new level.

Just amazes how officiating gets worse year after year, but nothing is ever done about it. 

• Like 3

This was definitely an example of what should start a paper trail with an official. He overstepped his authority with a completely unnecessary call that directly affected the outcome of the game. He also came into contact with a player; Marsh would have been ejected if it was the other way around.

It's messed up that players and coaches get heavily fined for criticizing the referees, yet there is next to no accountability for the referees when they CLEARLY drop the ball.

Edited by biggie.
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Malfatron said:

damn these refs for making the bears into sympathic characters

they are supposed to be the bad guys!

The Bears were always the good guys. It's the packers that are the bad guys. Always has been, always will be. 

• Like 1