Ravens vs. Bears, 11/21/21

beardown3231

42 minutes ago, beardown3231 said:

Legitimately I don't know why the playcalls are so different with Dalton. Oh well

Well, Dalton did audible like four or five different times. That's part of it. 

33 minutes ago, BP42 said:

Vildor is terrible 

I defended his play as being acceptable/average a couple of weeks ago...and I think that wasn't a terrible take (at the time, at least), but as Johnson continues to improve (and he does seem to be, thank the football gods), Vildor is being exposed. 

Overall, I'd argue that the jury is still out. But good lord, was he terrible today. Just pathetic. 

31 minutes ago, Madmike90 said:

Another point...we were 4 points up and Nagy goes for 2...why? They couldn't win with a field goal anyway...you go 5 up and it means if they do score the TD at least a field goal still wins it for us...just year more terrible coaching.

I have no idea. None.

Maybe so Dalton could get hurt on a pointless play? I'm at a loss. 

Edited by Heinz D.

1 minute ago, JAF-N72EX said:

The Bears point differential is negative 77 thru 10 games, which is the 6th lowest in team history since the merger over the same span of games.

About time for Spurious George and Teddy Bears to offer Nagy an extension. I'm thinking ten years...and make him the highest paid coach in the league. 

Sounds about right. 

8 minutes ago, Heinz D. said:

Well, Dalton did audible like four or five different times. That's part of it. 

I defended his play as being acceptable/average a couple of weeks ago...and I think that wasn't a terrible take (at the time, at least), but as Johnson continues to improve (and he does seem to be, thank the football gods), Vildor is being exposed. 

Overall, I'd argue that the jury is still out. But good lord, was he terrible today. Just pathetic. 

I have no idea. None.

Maybe so Dalton could get hurt on a pointless play? I'm at a loss. 

@Madmike90 Wouldn't a reason to go for 2 there be to force a made XP? I know it's Tucker but more XP's are missed now than ever

Also, Dalton didn't audible on the WR screen on his first drive, which was the first screen of the game (naturally)

Edited by beardown3231

3 minutes ago, beardown3231 said:

@Madmike90 Wouldn't a reason to go for 2 there be to force a made XP? I know it's Tucker but more XP's are missed now than ever

Also, Dalton didn't audible on the WR screen on his first drive, which was the first screen of the game (naturally)

I wouldn't be risking that...especially not with the most accurate kicker in NFL history on the other team...just seems pointless.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Heinz D. said:

About time for Spurious George and Teddy Bears to offer Nagy an extension. I'm thinking ten years...and make him the highest paid coach in the league. 

Sounds about right. 

I honestly don't think I could watch this team next year if Nagy is still here hahaha

• Like 1