Week 12: Rams @ Packers - GB WINS 36-28, moves to 9-3! HAPPY BYE WEEK!

FAH1223

1 hour ago, Pugger said:

I've had a broken toe too (not the pinky one tho) and all they can do is tape it to a neighboring toe and let it heal on its own.   Hurts like hell.

Exactly. People don't realize how painful a broken pinky is, you can't put any weight on it. Couldn't imagine playing on one.

Edited by St Vince

Barnes had a good night between the tackles. Things got shaky in the flats.

As long as we can keep kenny gary and preston healthy the rest of the way we got a chance. Plus a surprise appearance from one of the other dudes every now and then wouldnt hurt. Might have to find looks to get a free rusher every now and then.

Gotta find our Rasul for the Lazard. Gotta make tough catches if youre the goon. Getting obvious one on ones in the redzone and not being able to make anything happen is bad. 

They were very aware for MVS. He changes defenses. Need a healthy cobb to complement that. Think EQ and Deguara can help in there too.. Need someone to destroy LBs and safeties.

Our OL isnt making much for run lanes. Lots of 2 high and couldnt really get any explosive runs. Really mad props to Dillon for getting anything going there. Especially when they knew we were trying to run late. That last drive even with the crosby doink made things very comfortable. Personally thought we shouldve ran on 3rd down and pending what happened go for it.

This secondary is a fun one to watch. Need JA back but CB1 and Stokes are holding the fort. Missed what Amos was up to on the first TD if he was playing robber or just bit on something. But at least Rasul was still there. Just dont fall down and make the tackle. Sheeeeesh.

Didnt get told to sit down once last night. Most sections were up for a majority of the game. Especially on D. It was one of the best atmospheres I've been a part of. actually think it really helps that they put the players on the boards TELLING the fans to stand ha. Section 116 goats. 

Edited by HighCalebR
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Pugger said:

There is a reason why Lazard was not drafted but he was blocking pretty well before he got COVID.  EQ seems to be coming around the past couple of weeks.

I think it has less to do with the COVID contact and more to do with his injured shoulder. He and of course Jones were questionable with injury coming into this game.  If you’re healthy enough to suit up, you have to be healthy enough to impact the game but I think people giving both these guys a hard time need to cut them a little slack. This has been a long stretch of games and guys are playing through injuries. Hopefully the bye brings many players back to a higher level of play, including Lazard and Jones.

EQ has earned more reps no matter how anyone else is playing. It’s great to see him stepping up on offense and ST. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Refugee said:

I think it has less to do with the COVID contact and more to do with his injured shoulder. He and of course Jones were questionable with injury coming into this game.  If you’re healthy enough to suit up, you have to be healthy enough to impact the game but I think people giving both these guys a hard time need to cut them a little slack. This has been a long stretch of games and guys are playing through injuries. Hopefully the bye brings many players back to a higher level of play, including Lazard and Jones.

EQ has earned more reps no matter how anyone else is playing. It’s great to see him stepping up on offense and ST. 

Gotta sit him until hes healthy then cuz right now Lazard is close to worthless out there. The rams were literally giving him the least amount of respect they possibly could and he cant shake anything. And he's not coming down with the tough stuff currently.

Edited by HighCalebR

2 minutes ago, HighCalebR said:

Most NFL dudes: "Other sports helped me out"

AJ Dillon:

You’ve got to love it. Still not as electric as young Lacy getting loose in a secondary but he is getting there game by game. Really hoping Dillion continues to develop his vision and balance so he can get through the initial barrage and then go DB hunting.  Winter is coming.  Keep grinding!

• Like 1