Week 12: Eagles vs Giants Round 1- The Long Journey to the Middle

EaglesPeteC

Just now, Scalamania said:

Aren’t you a USC fan? At least you got some great news today. 

Not super die hard since I didn’t go there or anything, but yeah I’ve been following them since I was younger and the coaching with that program has been god awful. It’s a shame USC fell so far after Carroll left. Getting Riley is gonna be huge for recruiting. Carroll had a fence around California for the most part. He was gonna get the better talent. Now other BIG 10 and SEC power houses just be coming into California taking a lot of the great recruits. I can’t blame the recruits though. I wouldn’t want to play at USC with the instability/coaching.

1 minute ago, Kiltman said:

If there is one thing I know even more now, despite having invested as much draft capital as we have in wideout the last couple years and finally hitting on one with DeVonta…. WR is yet again a big need next year.

If Treylon's there with out 3rd first round pick grab him. If not, then I'd rather wait until later in the draft. like round 3-4.

3 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

If there is one thing I know even more now, despite having invested as much draft capital as we have in wideout the last couple years and finally hitting on one with DeVonta…. WR is yet again a big need next year.

Not first round but yes. They going to double Smith. So they need another option and what they have aint it.

2 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Not super die hard since I didn’t go there or anything, but yeah I’ve been following them since I was younger and the coaching with that program has been god awful. It’s a shame USC fell so far after Carroll left. Getting Riley is gonna be huge for recruiting. Carroll had a fence around California for the most part. He was gonna get the better talent. Now other BIG 10 and SEC power houses just be coming into California taking a lot of the great recruits. I can’t blame the recruits though. I wouldn’t want to play at USC with the instability/coaching.

USC should become a consistent contender for the CFP. That’s a huge hire and is bad for the rest of CFB.