Week 12: Eagles vs Giants Round 1- The Long Journey to the Middle

EaglesPeteC

2 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

This team is doomed as long as little finger is still in charge. The same guy who is drafting Hurts/Reagor is going to have three first round draft picks this offseason. We are ****ed. 

How I’m feeling as well right now. Need some of our optimistic posters to start spinning their wheels and showing us the light ASAP. 

1 minute ago, Danger said:

Training camp, pre-season. Also was invisible after his 4-5 week stretch last year.

Probably because they were focusing on the high draft picks getting receptions. Also last year there was no Smith to take pressure off him. Bring him back and get rid of Reagor, even for nothing just get rid of him.

Just now, Scalamania said:

USC should become a consistent contender for the CFP. That’s a huge hire and is bad for the rest of CFB. 

Shocked they actually got a top guy, been a middling mess out there for so long.

Really helps out the PAC and all non-SEC conferences.

1 minute ago, aussie_eagle said:

Probably because they were focusing on the high draft picks getting receptions. Also last year there was no Smith to take pressure off him. Bring him back and get rid of Reagor, even for nothing just get rid of him.

QBs don't think about that on the field lol. That's some conspiracy theory type thinking.

Just now, EagleBlueDon said:

Yeah I think we need to draft a first round wr in 2022, amazingly. Smith,  Burks/Wilson/Olave and Watkins could be a nice trio. Reagor is a total non factor for me moving forward. I tried to hold out as long as I could but I'm all the way out now. 

I'm afraid we are in no position to go with another rookie WR for the third straight year. We have to overpay for a #2 WR in FA, no other way around it.