The good, the bad, the fights, the sour beer I tried.

NickButera

Discuss. 

Really impressed with Desean Jackson's improvement. He could be a real difference maker for us in 1-2 more weeks time.

It's very good to be 6-5 and have Washington on schedule. The chance to be 7-5 and play the cheifs gives this season meaning again. 

The fights were a good sign. Teams got spirit.

The sour beer I tried from Russian River Brewing was.... Truly sour. One of the few "actually sour" beers I've had. 

• Like 3

No such thing as an ugly win, I’ll take them any way we can get them. DJax was a huge pick up, not quite Ruggs but he brings some of that element. I still don’t have much confidence moving forward but I’ll celebrate wins when they come. Especially, when they come against the Cowboys. 

Nice to see Jackson actually gets reps. And see him run the correct direction after he caught it. I’m not sure what this team is tbh. They’re so hot and cold. For this team to succeed Carr has to throw for 300 yards. Hopefully Waller is okay. Get a nice mini bye where you stay at home and have the Redskins come to town. Get healthy hopefully get Mullen and some other players back and see what happens! 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, drfrey13 said:

I do not get how we had no contingency plan for Leatherood not being able to handle RT unless the plan was for Good to take over.

I mean that wasn't really a bad plan until Good went down for the year in week 1.  Good could handle the position.  If it was Miller, 2019 Inc, Center (forgot his name), Leatherwood, and D. Good, I think we would've been well off.  We just suffered some injuries.  It sucks, but it shows us we need to move on from Inc and find some depth in the draft and FA this upcoming offseason.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jerry said:

I mean that wasn't really a bad plan until Good went down for the year in week 1.  Good could handle the position.  If it was Miller, 2019 Inc, Center (forgot his name), Leatherwood, and D. Good, I think we would've been well off.  We just suffered some injuries.  It sucks, but it shows us we need to move on from Inc and find some depth in the draft and FA this upcoming offseason.

I was fine with Good at RT but you had Good covering for Incognito also.  Good was a much better LG than a RT.  

• Like 1