Week 13 General Discussion

RaidersAreOne

Just now, 43M said:

While I agree he has enough pieces to be successful,. the Ravens have never really found that true number 1 WR.    At best, it seems like they just have a bunch of 2 and 3s.   At worst, they've had training camp fodder.

Marquise Brown over the last 16 games has been like a top 10 NFL WR. Bateman has been a machine since he started playing, and he has Mark Andrews. Like right now there's no excuse at all for how bad he's playing.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Chase Claypool getting away with the most obvious push off I've ever seen in my life just because he didn't catch the ball.

Its frustrating how a guy with his athleticism has so much trouble getting open.

Then again, we use him extremely poorly because our OC's the last few years are Simple Jack's.   

• Like 1

Just now, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Marquise Brown over the last 16 games has been like a top 10 NFL WR. Bateman has been a machine since he started playing, and he has Mark Andrews. Like right now there's no excuse at all for how bad he's playing.

Get this man a QB and an organization that actually appreciates him.

USATSI_17025472.jpg?w=1000&h=600&crop=1

• Like 1