The Ftont office or the coaches?

hornbybrown

9 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I bet he'd love this front office, he'd have enough draft picks to acquire every QB he gushed about on his QB camp show.

pretty sure gruden would be hired for Tennessee, thats at least the rumors ive heard

2 hours ago, Fatgerman said:

Looking at the potential coaching candidates makes me miss Chud.

Oh Chud, you poor simple bastard... fell victum to the whims of a tyrannical nerd with a Napolean complex. May Joe Banner be forever ostracized from the NFL for his sins

With all due respect, Chud was a dud.

And Banner might well have been the most competent FO person we have had prior to the current bunch.

1 hour ago, bruceb said:

With all due respect, Chud was a dud.

And Banner might well have been the most competent FO person we have had prior to the current bunch.

Most competent?? Irrefutable proof that drugs are bad. With all do respect, that troll Banner was the best FO person in the history of football...in his own mind. A Shame reality isnt as big a Barkevious Mingo fan as he is.

Just now, Fatgerman said:

Most competent?? Irrefutable proof that drugs are bad. With all do respect, that troll Banner was the best FO person in the history of football...in his own mind. A Shame reality isnt as big a Barkevious Mingo fan as he is.

But I still like you, BruceB

16 minutes ago, Fatgerman said:

That would belong to the GOAT

Tom Heckert 

bring his *** back 

Heckert+Sashi ???

2 minutes ago, Reginaldm9 said:

Heckert and Chud would be the dream team for me. We'd win 7 games every year with a team of UDFA and hobbled veterans. 

If that's the case, we should go ahead and bring Jeff Fisher in as the President of Football Operations. PERFECT fit.

Archived