Head Coach Firing/Hiring/Interview Rumors

Broncofan

42 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

This is a low key good interview. Bisaccia getting the Raiders to the playoffs amidst the Jon Gruden drama was peak "getting everyone on the same page" IMO.

Maybe it was a Freddie Kitchens-type push, sure. But it was good enough to warrant an interview.

25 minutes ago, vikingsrule said:

Those three feel so underwhelming compared to Harbaugh. Could get onboard with Morris, the rest are just very underwhelming this hiring cycle. 

I think DeMeco Ryans is a fantastic option - next off-season. Right now feels too forced.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, ET80 said:

This is a low key good interview. Bisaccia getting the Raiders to the playoffs amidst the Jon Gruden drama was peak "getting everyone on the same page" IMO.

Maybe it was a Freddie Kitchens-type push, sure. But it was good enough to warrant an interview.

Bisaccia is (and KOC for that matter) just terrible optics considering they didn’t interview them the first go around. Makes it look like we’re at option 9 for HC.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

Bisaccia is (and KOC for that matter) are terrible optics considering they didn’t interview them the first go around. Makes it look like we’re at option 9 for HC.

Yeah, don't disagree with that point at all. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ravishingone said:

Is it too early for Trevor Lawrence to demand a trade?   I really don't like bringing this point up because this should be a time for optimism and hope  for Jags fans.  Meyer situation, yeah it sucked.  Get the mulligan and move on.  Just sad really.

Nah I'm on the @jrry32bandwagon on this. Let him fail in Jax so that we can get him cheap when Stafford retires so the Rams can turn him around.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, vike daddy said:
Just that Harbaugh and Adofo-Mensah chatted on Saturday. Wasn't a formal interview and a formal interview has not (yet) been scheduled. For now, the Vikings' search is focused on Kevin O'Connell, Raheem Morris, and DeMeco Ryans.

Good. Stay away from Patrick Graham (although I think KOC and Morris would be good hires too).

2 minutes ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

Worst owner in the NFL and it’s truly not even close. Nothing surprises me anymore.

I mean it's a good battle, but I still have Dan Snyder. His football ineptitude is comparable, but his decency as a human is below zero. 

• Like 1