LA Rams: General Thread

MDY10

On 2/17/2024 at 9:47 PM, El Ramster said:

100% 1-2 years is what we need. Maye in Mcvays system will be him.. 

I feel the same way about Maye. It's why I want him in Atlanta. Rams don't have a high enough pick to get Maye.

• Like 1

I'd take a flyer on Rattler in the later rounds. Tools are there and needs some coaching up. I'd also keep Wentz on the roster for another year.

My preference is to drop back into the late 1st, take a QB to gain that 5th year option, pick up another 3rd round pick. I have a feeling the fanbase will be split on whether we draft an immediate impact guy at 19 vs future QB.

1 hour ago, BStanRamFan said:

I'd take a flyer on Rattler in the later rounds. Tools are there and needs some coaching up. I'd also keep Wentz on the roster for another year.

My preference is to drop back into the late 1st, take a QB to gain that 5th year option, pick up another 3rd round pick. I have a feeling the fanbase will be split on whether we draft an immediate impact guy at 19 vs future QB.

I’m cool with that as long as it’s not Bo Nix. Guys 33… Would love for us to draft Cooper Dejean. 

• Like 1

Don't think there is a QB that will be there when the Rams pick 19th.  I agree Nix is not the pick either.

I like Pratt who I think they can get later and in the first rounds address the Oline and Defense.

Keeping Wentz will definitely help but not sure he stays and what is going to happen to Bennett?  What are they saying about him does he return or is he done?  I just haven't heard anything lately on him.

McVay talking positively about Blackburn and acknowledges they need to get him some better players. Please get a return guy it's terrible having the worst one in the league and yeah a kicker and 3 or 4 guys for coverage teams would be great.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, NVRamsFan said:

McVay talking positively about Blackburn and acknowledges they need to get him some better players. Please get a return guy it's terrible having the worst one in the league and yeah a kicker and 3 or 4 guys for coverage teams would be great.

We were freaking spoiled for a min,

pharoh cooper then the little guy who went to min. Man. 😂 

to like please god don’t fumble, please god don’t miss this FG/XP. Man oh man but I love it. Also, real talk F the Niners. Really cool fans here. But that whole fan base is pure trash.

theyre still talking about how they have 5 rings. Brother get that VHS ish out my face. I was born in in the 90s and I can’t even say the Rams won the 2k Super Bowl. Unless I’ve felt the pain in my balls, the struggle of following the team I ain’t taking credit for anything pre I ain’t felt or spent a dollar on.. now I’m not saying it’s not wrong, I’m just not with that mind set. There’s something beautiful about pain and struggle. And to take credit for something I ain’t felt it ain’t with me. I know a ton of old farts who freaking cried and felt to their knees when we won in 21.

just because the rams

winning one in LA was never a thought once they left. I f with that heavy. Again, not saying once my kid grows up he can’t claim it lol,

my boy those tears were forged in that dna, but I won’t even force him to like the Rams. I’ll love it and will play a heavy factor in deciding that but he can do as he wishes… F the Niners though. 

16 hours ago, NVRamsFan said:

I'll never understand why this staff doesn't prioritize the return position at all. We had legit guys in Pharoah Cooper and Powell but 90% of the time McVay is just wanting to fair catch everything.

• Like 1