2022 Offseason Thread

Emerica

3 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I hear buzz about him to the Bengals/Patriots. We NEED to get into that conversation!

I read that too but here’s a beat writer for NE that thinks otherwise 

Going to be a lot of teams after him 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, hrubes20 said:

Tretter and Collins and call it an offseason.  Cut/restructure anybody you need to in order to get it done.

I agree.  That would be amazing.  Get it done and move into the draft.  Sounds simple but of course it would be too good to be true.

21 minutes ago, Emerica said:

Watson going to Cleveland, should see a resolution with Terron Armstead situation. 

Yeah, should start moving quickly now that it is settled.  Armstead goes and the rest of the OT market will follow.  Fins don't come out of this with at least one OT and I riot.

1 hour ago, FinSting said:

No I was thinking more like this guy is a headcase and best to steer clear. 

It can be interpreted many ways I suppose. I also don't worry about "visits" or lack there of with vets. There is enough game film that many teams don't need to meet with them before extending an offer contingent on passing a physical.

My interpretation of the Bengals visit is they are trying to sell him on taking less money to play for the Bengals versus offers he may have already received.... pure speculation as anything else.