The Cleveland Browns MUST BENCH Baker Mayfield IMMEDIATELY

biggie.

1 minute ago, biggie. said:

A lot of players are playing injured. Baker kinda sucked even beforehand.

It’s a different story playing injured at the QB position. Not all injuries are equal. Baker was injured early in week 2, so saying he sucked before getting injured isn’t exactly fair.

• Like 1

I think there are some positions and some injuries at different positions you can play through.  Ultimately it comes down to if the injury decreases the quality of play that it begins to negatively (more more negatively) effect your team.

Baker and his shoulder injury is probably hurting his team by playing
Rodgers with his broken pinky toe is not hurting his team.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, biggie. said:

Ok. What about when he sucked when he didn't have a bum shoulder?

When exactly? 2019? I'm just curious, because multiple people have pointed out he hurt his shoulder week 2 of this year lol Week 1? A one game sample size? Cause he didn't suck last year. Didn't suck in the playoffs. 

I'm disgusted with Baker's play this year, not trying to go out of my way to defend him, but you seem to not know what you're talking about. So what are you pointing to when you say he sucked before the bum shoulder?

3 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

he didnt suck until after his bum shoulder. 

he was excellent vs the chiefs and good vs the texans. 

he was great vs the chargers. 

And great in the playoffs last year. And great post bye last year. PFF had him graded as like the #2 QB in the league from our bye to our playoff elimination if I recall correctly. 

25 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

If anything the dude is now the poster child for "stop playing through injuries you idiots"

Absolutely this. Anytime a player plays poorly, and the reason pops up that they're playing hurt, all that really means to me is they shouldn't be playing. Like, respect to guys who can push through injury, but if you can't do it and play well, you shouldn't. Maybe if Mayfield had sat for a few weeks, Keenum would've been as good or better than an injured Mayfield, and they could've been getting a healthier one back for the final stretch. The coaches need to see that a guy is too hurt to perform at a plus level, and sit them down.

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, biggie. said:

Ok. What about when he sucked when he didn't have a bum shoulder?

I am FAR from a Baker defender, but he is a much better QB than he has been lately. He should've been benched over a month ago for his own health. Baker is not a great QB, but he's better than the near league worst performer he's been the last 5 games.