Week 17 SNF Vikings @ Packers: Postgame - Packers WIN 37-10, CLINCH #1 seed!

FAH1223

2 hours ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

This is the official thread

Noted!

1 hour ago, Mazrimiv said:

I enjoy every win over MIN, but knocking them out of the playoffs will be a nice sweetener for this one.

It's a crazy thought but I actually think we got them right where we want them and that it's better that they're facing elimination but not out yet.  I mean, Zimmer has to be in trouble.  How could he not be?

If the Vikes were already out, they'd be coming here thinking "now that the season's over, no expectations on us so let's just go out and have fun and beat the Pack to put a feather in our cap." They can't do that when Zimmer is facing termination and likely getting in their faces yelling all week at practice.

They're the ones in the pressure cooker for sure right now, not us.

15 minutes ago, minnypackerfan said:

I believe if San Francisco beats Houston and Philadelphia beats Washington the Vikings will be eliminated before our game.

I'm not seeing this in the playoff machine. If Vikings beat us, there are scenarios where they get in if teams like the Saints, Niners or Eagles lose in Week 18.

45 minutes ago, FAH1223 said:

We get the #1 seed IF DAL loses to AZ and we beat the ViQueens

What about Tampa?  Do we win the tie breaker with them?  Tampa wins out and we drop one.  Both teams 13-4.  Tied for divisional record as well.  Not sure I guess common opponents?