Week 17 SNF Vikings @ Packers: Postgame - Packers WIN 37-10, CLINCH #1 seed!

FAH1223

11 hours ago, Packerraymond said:

Rodgers went on the Covid list on Wednesday, Cook went on Thursday, meaning Sunday would be the first day he could come off. He'll have to fly out and play same day after no practice, I'm sure he'll probably play, but probably not handle the full workload.

I am sure they will have him available. I doubt MN will have Thielen. Sucks GB may be without Jones Vs MN again.

11 minutes ago, SteelKing728 said:

Those ended awhile ago tbh lol

I believe when GB wins this one, the #1 seed will be locked up.

Minnesota and Green Bay always play each other tough, and it seems more recently that we tend to split the series.

With Minnesota taking the first one, I think GB comes back hungry and finds a way to win what will ultimately be another 1 score game haha

When is Bakh, Jaire and Z. Smith coming back?

Who knows. Would seem Jaire is closest, I think this is the week they eyeballed for Jaire. Then maybe Bak but he's uncertian. Little is known on Z. I wou though it has been reported they were looking at mid-late Dec for him and Bak. ld think if he's going to play anytime he would strat practicing soon.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, R T said:

Jaire is probably activated this week, personally will be surprised if the other two play in the regular season and a good chance they don't play in the playoffs either. 

So then he'll be on a snap count? With Thielen likely out after hurting his ankle again, King, Douglass and Sullivan should be able to handle Osborn, Smith-Marsette and Westbrook. Jefferson will be a problem though.

Wishlist for this week:

1. Jaire is activated and plays Sunday.

2. Bakh returns to practice.

3. Z is designated to return and hits the practice field for some individual work.

4. MVS comes off Covid list.

5. No other significant losses to Covid this week.

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Wishlist for this week:

3. Z is designated to return and hits the practice field for some individual work.

Good wish list .. hope it comes to pass.

3 minutes ago, Rainmaker90 said:

Block

stop the run 

win the game. 

Does anyone have any idea why we aren’t stopping the run as well lately ? I know Kenny was out , and people think maybe Gary isn’t 100%, but is anyone seeing anything else or have any ideas? 

It looked like we got physically whipped by the Browns, and the Packers missed a bunch of tackles.  Against The Ravens were weren't containing the edge good enough and the QB just ran around the end for 10 plus.

1 hour ago, Packerraymond said:

Shoulders aren't Covid.

I haven't seen a player miss the 10 days and not have a couple quarters of rust, even Rodgers, he played his worst game of the year not counting week 1.

Not rust, but just weakness. I've not had COVID, but I have had the flu. I'm always weak for a while after getting over the flu. I imagine it is the same with COVID. Cook will be weak and will probably wear down by the ned of the game. 

40 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Wishlist for this week:

What about Turner and Meyers? We really need more depth in the O-line.