BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

Just now, Scoundrel said:

I just looked at the channel. If you need someone to hype your guys there you go. It’s like the Jon Gruden of YouTube.

He's very sure of things he wants to be but then hazy on other things like "Uhhh I think Jones has given up a couple sacks but I'm not sure" meanwhile he states the minute and second of every other play he wants to address.

• Like 1

Just now, Jlash said:

He's very sure of things he wants to be but then hazy on other things like "Uhhh I think Jones has given up a couple sacks but I'm not sure" meanwhile he states the minute and second of every other play he wants to address.

Here’s a great one

1 minute ago, Scoundrel said:

He’s got almost 25k subscribers 

He's got a platinum YouTube plaque behind him in these videos. This is hilarious.

"He was good at RT, but we had no RG's, so he got moved and he played pretty good there"

SO WHY DID HE GET CUT

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, Jlash said:

He's got a platinum YouTube plaque behind him in these videos. This is hilarious.

"He was good at RT, but we had no RG's, so he got moved and he played pretty good there"

SO WHY DID HE GET CUT

100% uses Madden ratings when once you’re 90+ overall at one position, it’s a seamless fit across the board.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Scoundrel said:

Send to me 

Lancaster @ Seoul
Gotham @ Greenland
Flint @ Ivory Coast
Death Valley @ Berlin

Send to @RuskieTitan

Anchorage @ Cuba
Singapore @ Camden
Hungary @ Raleigh
Rome @ Cancun

@MD4L @wwhickok @Ragnarok @RedGold @LAOJoe @RTTRUTH @bcb1213 @Pickle Rick @PR @rackcs @RandyMossIsBoss@EaglesPeteC @Blue @MWil23@SirA1 @Daniel @Jlash