BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

@Scoundrel @Ragnarok @Jlash @Blue @mwm991 @MD4L @LAOJoe @RTTRUTH @PR @RandyMossIsBoss @ny92mike @rackcs @EaglesPeteC @bcb1213 @SirA1 @Daniel @Whicker

I have spoken to @RuskieTitan  Who has a lot going on right now and has done an amazing job with the game  Day threads. Starting week 9 I am going to do his share for the rest of this season.

@RedGold  I am taking your game in the next schedule and you are taking cancuns fyi,  Both of our games are listed in the bottom 4.

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

@Scoundrel @Ragnarok @Jlash @Blue @mwm991 @MD4L @LAOJoe @RTTRUTH @PR @RandyMossIsBoss @ny92mike @rackcs @EaglesPeteC @bcb1213 @SirA1 @Daniel @Whicker

I have spoken to @RuskieTitan  Who has a lot going on right now and has done an amazing job with the game  Day threads. Starting week 9 I am going to do his share for the rest of this season.

@RedGold  I am taking your game in the next schedule and you are taking cancuns fyi,  Both of our games are listed in the bottom 4.

I can do some again at some point as well. 

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

I think blue and emwell might be next after that is that because they  Would spend so much time arguing with each other that they would forget to eat.

Excuse you, I was a Scout!

It would take weeks for me to starve to death.

• Like 2

@Blue-  A scout, that will come in handy looking for food and shelter.
@Ragnarok -  A lawyer,  This is someone who can argue his way out of any cup situation we definitely are going to need that.
•  @Scoundrel -  He's got friends in high places,  If there is any hope to get off this island stick with him.
@Jlash - All of a man does is win someone gives him a weapon.
@MWil23 -  Master strategist -  If we are going to survive we need a plan.
• wwhickok -  Hype man -  If we are going to survive we are going to need to stay motivated.

Unless the rest of you can prove your Usefulness you are on your own lol

Edited by wwhickok
  • Like 3

11 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

@Blue-  A scout, that will come in handy looking for food and shelter.
@Ragnarok -  A lawyer,  This is someone who can argue his way out of any cup situation we definitely are going to need that.
•  @Scoundrel -  He's got friends in high places,  If there is any hope to get off this island stick with him.
@Jlash - All of a man does is when someone gives him a weapon.
@MWil23 -  Master strategist -  If we are going to survive we need a plan.
• wwhickok -  Hype man -  If we are going to survive we are going to need to stay motivated.

Unless the rest of you can prove your Usefulness you are on your own lol

I’m also a gardener and in about a week or two I will be processing my first home grown/raised turkeys.

For real, there’s an art to making sure those animals are given proper attention, nutrients, and slaughtered humanely. 

• Like 4