BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

12 minutes ago, PR said:

I only put one person down on each question lol So no 2nd or 3rd place votes for me. I also did not put Henderson 😛

Haha sorry, Casey Hayward I assumed was you because he was on your team and then just assumed you did Henderson too.

Whoever voted for Henderson own up haha

• Like 2

12 hours ago, WFLukic said:

I took team success and how the BDL season played out into account. Watt's obviously had an incredible year IRL and should win DPOY, but Garrett was the star on a 9-3 IC team vs. a Lancaster team that fell apart and finished in the 10 seed. 

It's why Allen should've won the MVP over Rodgers. While Rodgers has obviously had a great year, Berlin limped into the playoffs vs. New Orleans dominating throughout the season. It the award included post-season, I'd understand it more, but as a regular season only award doesn't make that much sense. 

That's fair, I definitely took team success into account for stuff like that too like your point with Josh Allen. But like I said, I wasn't saying for certain that Watt should've beat Garrett. Just that some people had Garrett first on their lists and Watt not on at all. Garrett was certainly a deserving winner.

BDL has run its course for me.  I hearby rescind my ownership of the Gotham Gashslayers.  I'll certainly offer my help in transition to the new owner, but don't count on me to participate going forward.  Its been an awesome run that started with the CMD over a decade ago; please know I appreciate you all and consider you internet family.

• Like 12

8 minutes ago, pheltzbahr said:

BDL has run its course for me.  I hearby rescind my ownership of the Gotham Gashslayers.  I'll certainly offer my help in transition to the new owner, but don't count on me to participate going forward.  Its been an awesome run that started with the CMD over a decade ago; please know I appreciate you all and consider you internet family.

Sorry to see you go. Tried to make amends with you but your inbox was always full. 

1 hour ago, pheltzbahr said:

Season 5 No GIF by The Office

• Like 5