Buccaneers WR Antonio Brown removes jersey and shirt, storms off field mid game; Officially Released

RaidersAreOne

5 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

I can't wait until AB is proven to be the one telling the truth 🥰🥰🥰.

The one thing that makes me think AB may be telling a portion of the truth is that the NFL hasn’t released any sideline audio. Feel like they definitely would have if it made the Bucs/Ariana look good.

12 minutes ago, Pats#1 said:

The one thing that makes me think AB may be telling a portion of the truth is that the NFL hasn’t released any sideline audio. Feel like they definitely would have if it made the Bucs/Ariana look good.

To be clear, the ONE thing that would put Arians & TAM in hot water, is if AB said he couldn't play because of the pain, and Arians said "you're done".     That's clearly not allowed.

If it went down like Arians said, though - AB's got no case.   The inference from AB lawyer's press release that it was a missed injury that was mismanaged - total smoke without any substance, and if anything, AB's text with Arians shows AB going along with plan to try to play that week.   Arians is almost certainly going to say "I was talking about new injury / aggravation" when he's asked about the presser (because no way he didn't know - but that's also something no one is really hiding, as evidenced by the TAM press release today).  

If there's audio / a player willing to come forward and support AB, total game-changer (realizing it's going to be tough to see another player doing that - if it did happen, it would be very compelling, gien the disincentive to support AB vs. the team/league).  If no one is willing, or worse for AB - teammates support Arians' version...well, good luck.

Edited by Broncofan
  • Like 1

In case ppl think it’s a royal hoax - it could be but she’s got a massive text trail that puts her in the right hotel and the right floor where the team stayed (in the BSO link below it has them all - 5 pages worth):

And if the story doesn’t get crazier 

Now she’s apparently COVID positive.   

You cannot make this **** up.  

Edited by Broncofan
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Pats#1 said:

We still don't have audio from the Garrett/ Rudolph incident. Don't hold your breath. 

• Like 5