GDT: Titans @ Texans (#1 seed edition)

Mesa_Titan

2 hours ago, twotonebluenation said:

Our defense has so much depth it's stupid. 

Just let Julio start to catch some freshness. If that happens it's a wrap. 

It’s crazy how the NFL works

Last season had 2K Rusher

Should of had 2 1K WRs (Davis fell just short because of some drops)

Crappy regular season Defense 

Still won the division last season

This season 

No 1K RBs or WRs

Got damn near nothing from Julio 

Defense is real good 

We are about to clinch a bye lol 

It’s crazy because we don’t need Julio to catch 8 balls every game for 150 

Right now the goal is simply be better than what Corey Davis was against Baltimore 

David had 0 catches that game 

Can we just get 5 or 6 grabs from you Julio? 

If he’s roasting who ever we play yes keep feeding him but man just move the chains and come up big when AJ Brown isn’t open 

I’m not asking for 75 yard TDs

Not asking for multiple TD games 

Just need to help AJ Brown any way he can 

The faster Julio chips in the more scary this offense will be 

• Like 1

We need Tannehill to have another turnover free game this week to continue to build his confidence. 

Even with Henry the offense has not quite hit on all cylinders at any point this year. 

We need kind of a Tannehill playoff performance akin to what Flacco did in 12-13.

Needs to make the big throws when needed to score points and not turn the ball over. 

This is a big moment for Tannehill. It is hard to say if he will get a better chance at winning it all than this year. The circumstances are lining up great. 

I think 15-20 touches is ideal for DH this week. I get the feeling he is going to need them to get back in the swing. We aren't just going to walk off the plane and beat these guys...it is going to be a tougher matchup that most here seem to believe. This is a divisional opponent that has a ton to play for...if you don't think knocking us out of the #1 seed and sweeping us means anything to them you are sorely mistaken. 

If we manage to somehow get up early, then I could see them booking vacations in the second half. 

I see this as a 20-17 type of game...toss up on who wins. The first meeting I actually believed we would win, and we all know what happened, so I struggle to have faith that we perform like we need to. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Dr.Doom52 said:

I think 15-20 touches is ideal for DH this week. I get the feeling he is going to need them to get back in the swing. We aren't just going to walk off the plane and beat these guys...it is going to be a tougher matchup that most here seem to believe. This is a divisional opponent that has a ton to play for...if you don't think knocking us out of the #1 seed and sweeping us means anything to them you are sorely mistaken. 

If we manage to somehow get up early, then I could see them booking vacations in the second half. 

I see this as a 20-17 type of game...toss up on who wins. The first meeting I actually believed we would win, and we all know what happened, so I struggle to have faith that we perform like we need to. 

This is why I don't want the King to play first half.  I understand that is counter intuitive but we can beat and handle Houston easily with Foreman running like he did last week. I do not want the King to have stress type carries. Let him get a feel for the game and his timing back with the OL.  Frankly also I just want a win...

Then in two weeks can maybe find out some way to win a game and reach the AFC game.  Then Tanny can have one of his stand out games get us to the superbowl.   I can not preach how important that 1 seed is, avoid having to play KC and Cincy.   We can beat NE with a 80% King and Serviceable Tanny.  We can beat the Bills with though they will be tougher ..  But I worry about our D handling the passing attack and weapons of KC and Cincy.

Not gone lie. King Henry getting hurt was a blessing in disguise. We found a capable #2 RB to take some carries away from Henry with no drop off and found out how to win without our best player eventhough it wasn’t pretty. With all the injuries in general, players who wouldn’t normally play have gained some confidence to make an impact. If we limit turnovers there’s no reason we shouldn’t make a run to the Super Bowl especially with how our defense has been playing. Vrabel deserves coach of the year and isn’t close.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, 615finest said:

I wonder if he really said that lol.. a part of me wants him to get a few plays just to get back in the groove of the game instead of the playoffs to get his groove back.

Lol. Wouldn't surprise me one bit. I definitely wouldn't mind seeing him get 8-10 carries.