GDT: Titans @ Texans (#1 seed edition)

Mesa_Titan

17 hours ago, TitanTuff said:

Overall the national media coverage of us is poor

but top to bottom, all these videos provided really insightful and accurate on the team. Makes me appreciate how good of a team this really is … and realize how good we are. 

2 hours ago, deeluxx3 said:

Overall the national media coverage of us is poor

but top to bottom, all these videos provided really insightful and accurate on the team. Makes me appreciate how good of a team this really is … and realize how good we are. 

I’m hard on Taylor Lewan but I feel like he provides us the National Media content 

All I can say is I get that the National media sucks

Find a way to tune it out

All we need is eachother 

Im not trying to sound all mushy gushy

But when I see a National Media pole of Bud Dupree being a low grade is a joke 

We’ll be ok we just need eachother

Titans are good team no matter how crazy it looks at time

• Like 3

22 hours ago, -Hope- said:

don't love that. first time we've had to be without both of them, i think. hopefully kyle peko can step up

Meh. It's not like the Texans have any sort of a running game anyways, especially with Mills at QB. Shouldn't make too much of a difference, I wouldn't think.

2 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

No Derrick tomorrow. Probably for the best honestly, though I can’t pretend I wasn’t excited by the idea.

I suppose I shouldn't be surprised, but just a bit shocking to see we cut McNichols

it's a crowded room now.

Looks like we promoted Hand too.. Wasn’t he supposed to be the next big thing from Alabama? 

Excited to see Wilkins get some carries, hopefully we can get McNichols back on the PS but I doubt. His injury pushed him down the the depth chart once Hilliard started to get carries.

27 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

no derrick is for the best. up to the boys to make sure he has 11 weeks of recovery instead of 10.

Yea. What's good is for his position he really doesn't need rhythm to get going as a running back. It's just running time. He will be OK. 

I really just hope we get through this game healthy. 

My wish for this game is for us to stay healthy and get Julio a 100 yards. Would be an amazing win.