Divisional Round: 49ers @ Packers: Postgame - Packers lose 13-10, season ends due to worst STs in history!

FAH1223

Anxiety Meter  

84 members have voted

1. 1. You nervous?

I tried to tell all of you.

I saved 51 hours of my life this year.

I did watch that game just now, and that one is a stinger. Sorry to everyone who invested time and hope into this season.

Defense played great, but I think everyone knows the elements had a lot to do with that.

You can’t win Super Bowls paying your QB that much money if your QB can’t beat an elite front 7. Apparently even if your defense holds the opponent to 3 points and the special teams holds to 7.

Rodgers is not and never was a great QB. You can’t beat these teams if you don’t take chances, and he took none.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

The only thing worse than the special teams was Rodgers. 

No special teams was worse. He was bad, but he didn’t actively lead to points for the other team.

trade him though. Probably looking at a late 3rd after tonight though.

Funny how Rodgers was pissy last year because MLF took the ball out of is hangs in the NFCCG.  Now he gets the ball in a tied game with 6 min left and chuffs a craptastic 3 and out.  Just flat ugly.  Then does not touch the ball again in the game.  Fantastic.

54 yards in a half. That was such a ******* pathetic offensive performance. Aaron, thanks for everything, but it's time to move on. Bak, you're too expensive to be useless, and you need to go too. Adams, I'd love to keep you but you don't deserve this ****. ST, every single player needs to ******* go.

Just now, Outpost31 said:

I tried to tell all of you.

I saved 51 hours of my life this year.

I did watch that game just now, and that one is a stinger. Sorry to everyone who invested time and hope into this season.

Defense played great, but I think everyone knows the elements had a lot to do with that.

You can’t win Super Bowls paying your QB that much money if your QB can’t beat an elite front 7. Apparently even if your defense holds the opponent to 3 points and the special teams holds to 7.

Rodgers is not and never was a great QB. You can’t beat these teams if you don’t take chances, and he took none.

**** you. you're a not a true fan. you're a ******* fraud. you feel great about being "right" after this team wins when you haven't watched any games this season? you're the worst guy on this ******* forum. **** you 

• Like 2

This was a complete fail by the offense and ST.

Shuffling the Ol made no sense, and didn't work out very well.  Dumb.

The ST are complete and utter garbage, allowing that to take place year after year is unforgivable.

AROD played with his head up his arse the entire game.  A complete refusal to throw the ball over the middle of the field.

Now it gets tough.  We could be in for a long stretch of bad.